New to forum

Mike Browne

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my self. Long time Chrysler fan. Have had a lot of Fords and Chryslers over the years. Im 57 and looking for a new Vintage car. My wife and I have our first grand son. He is three and would like to take him on some road trips. In school my grand father was a big Chrysler guy. He gave me two cars he bought new. One was a 68 dart GT red white buckets and top. The other was a 68 300 green white bucket seats and console. I was young and pulled the 440 and put it in a 73 Duster, I did like the 300 I wish I had that car back. I would like to buy another 68 300 for our road trips with the grand son this summer. Looking for a restored or vary nice original car. I will post in the wanted forum if some one has a lead that would help.

Welcome, Mike! 68 300 s are also my favorite. Post in the wanted section and the Welcome Wagon as well! We always have our ears to the ground here and are thrilled to find loving homes for C Bodies.

Good luck in your search!

Welcome! Napa, you're not too far from me. I'll trade you some local Vina Wine for some from your vinyards, what say ye? Or, shall it be some Sierra Nevada? :icon_fU:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome, Mike.
I'm in NorCal as well. I like the 300s too, and was looking for a 300K or 300L but found a rare Imperial instead. Many of the MOPAR products from the mid-sixties are worth preserving.

Welcome to the site, any pic's of your past cars? You will find we LOVE car pic's and they can be any not just Mopar.

I think there was a decent looking 68 in the Portland area. I'll have to see if I can dig up the craigslist add.

Welcome! Napa, you're not too far from me. I'll trade you some local Vina Wine for some from your vinyards, what say ye? Or, shall it be some Sierra Nevada? :icon_fU:

Sierra Nevada for me. Not much for vineyards. As a kid in Napa, not too many vineyards. It was almost all apples, walnuts and prunes.

Sierra Nevada for me. Not much for vineyards. As a kid in Napa, not too many vineyards. It was almost all apples, walnuts and prunes.
I am not an Ale fan, but the brewery here has a great tour! At the end you get to taste 8 of their ales, from the lowest on the IBU to the highest.

Welcome! The '68 300 convertibles and four doors are my favorite cars.

I have been looking at the 67 300 also a good looking car. I like the look of the tail lights. Has any one tried installing a 68 hideaway headlight grille in a 67?

There is, or was, a '68 New Yorker for sale here in Chico. It was quite rough when I looked at it so did not get the price. If interested I can check for you.

Have you seen this one?
1967 CHRYSLER 300 CONVERTIBLE - CALIFORNIA CAR - RUST FREE for sale: photos, technical specifications, description
1967-chrysler-300-convertible-california-car-rust-free-3.JPG

1967-chrysler-300-convertible-california-car-rust-free-2.JPG

Back