NOT MINE Not Mine: 1970 Sport Fury

MONC440

Reaction score
Found this one on FB last night. Looks all original, still has the Sport Fury Script on the trunk. He is asking 13.5K.

1728984483936.png

1728984511143.png

IDK it looks original to me. I invited the guy to join the FCBO maybe he can post a pic of the fender tag. He told me if he doesn’t sell it he plans to restore it.

Yes, floor boards appear to match to me also. Very cool car. My favorite Sea Body. I would love to have it. Just no room for it.

1970 Plymouth sport fury​

$13,500
Listed 3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
in Matthews, IN

1970 Plymouth Sport Fury with a 383. ALL ORIGINAL. JAMES DEAN SPECIAL. GET IN AND GO CRUISE!!!! Factory A/C car(doesn’t work). Very rare orange on orange interior/exterior. Odometer reads 48,000,but I’m not sure if that’s 148,000,248,000 orrrr??? Mileage on title says “exempt”. Runs and drives. Cruises down the road at 70 like a Cadillac. Could use some interior. Everything is still useable,just depends on how far you wanna take this classic. Does have a small oil leak from driver side valve cover gasket. Very solid car. Only rust is behind passenger wheel on fender and quarter and driver quarter(pictured). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY,PLEASE!!IF ITS LISTED ITS FOR SALE. ADD WILL BE MARKED SOLD AND DELTED ONCE SOLD. $13,500obo

A nice four thousand dollar car. . . Interior, paint / body work will take another 15Gs at least.

Okay..... so if it was yours you would take 4k ?
Let me know in the future if you have solid 23 roof fuselage bigblock cars , i will buy them from you...

A nice four thousand dollar car. . . Interior, paint / body work will take another 15Gs at least.

I think $13500 is a high price. Dreamer.

I don’t have anything to do with this car. I just saw it and thought I would let the group know. I agree it seems to be overpriced but it does look like a survivor that doesn’t have hidden bodywork done. I’ll refrain from posting my findings from now on.

I don’t have anything to do with this car. I just saw it and thought I would let the group know. I agree it seems to be overpriced but it does look like a survivor that doesn’t have hidden bodywork done. I’ll refrain from posting my findings from now on.
Don't refrain. That was not pointed.
I've been considering the car as it is pretty cool. Your post helped me. I wish more folks would post what they find (especially barracuda's)
They are just having the typical old man point of view back and forth.

Back