Picked up a new daily driver...

Very cool man and congratulations

I've never seen on that color and I'm thinking it looks great in that shade

Wow. Even nicer seeing the additional pics. You done good. After you get some of the slop(?) out of the front end you should drive it like there's no tomorrow. I would.

Okay, so it looks like you have the full vinyl top...pretty rare in the Cordoba line. It seemed like 80+ % of them got the landau top.

As well. is the centre section of the hood white? Or is that some reflection?

Very nice! I had a'75 with a 318 and it moved well, the 400 must give it effortless power. I noticed the rear sway bar, order some poly bushings for the front and rear. The rubber ones are probably hardened and sloppy, a couple hours of work will level out cornering.

A Cordoba was my first real car other than a few a bodies. I bought the car for $250 off of the insurance co after it was t-boned. It was a friend of mine mother's car 400, white leather bucket seat console car, with color keyed dash and carpet, power everything light bronze color. Wow I had a lot of good times in that car, damn frame rotted in the rear, spring through the trunk.

Late for the party as usual, but must tell you how much I envoy you for your DD!

Gasoline price and taxes here in Byrochratia - Oh, sorry, I mean Finland! - just make impossible to have DD's like that unless you're very, very well financed...

Wow. Even nicer seeing the additional pics. You done good. After you get some of the slop(?) out of the front end you should drive it like there's no tomorrow. I would.

Oh I deff will! There doesn't seem to be too much slop in the front, just all the boots are torn.

Okay, so it looks like you have the full vinyl top...pretty rare in the Cordoba line. It seemed like 80+ % of them got the landau top.

As well. is the centre section of the hood white? Or is that some reflection?

The car originally had a white landau top. The top got removed, and car got a repaint around 10 years ago. It was a cheaper job, starting to show its age now. But I'm not gonna worry about it.

Yea, they also painted the center of the hood white. Wasn't too big on it, but its growing on me.

Very nice! I had a'75 with a 318 and it moved well, the 400 must give it effortless power. I noticed the rear sway bar, order some poly bushings for the front and rear. The rubber ones are probably hardened and sloppy, a couple hours of work will level out cornering.

I've been finding a lot of that online with the Cordobas. A lot of people installing polly bushings, and being very happy with them. Might have to add that to the list.

A Cordoba was my first real car other than a few a bodies. I bought the car for $250 off of the insurance co after it was t-boned. It was a friend of mine mother's car 400, white leather bucket seat console car, with color keyed dash and carpet, power everything light bronze color. Wow I had a lot of good times in that car, damn frame rotted in the rear, spring through the trunk.

My first mopar was a '75 4dr coronet. Loved the car, but same thing. Frame rotted out, except I was in the front, right behind the driver side wheel.

Late for the party as usual, but must tell you how much I envoy you for your DD!

Gasoline price and taxes here in Byrochratia - Oh, sorry, I mean Finland! - just make impossible to have DD's like that unless you're very, very well financed...

Thanks! Luckily gas has been dropping down big time around here. Also work is only 5-10 mins away, so that saves a lot as well!

See you in Carlisle Zac...pick up Stan on the way!

Hopefully Bob! I've gotta get the car legal. My license, and everything is still in MI, so now I gotta shoot up north for the tittle, and registration. I was already asking the old lady about making the trip in July. We shall see. Wanna convoy Stan?? lol

Springs went through the trunk on my 78 'doba too...such a shame, but that's life growing up in the rust belt.

Beautiful car. These would be my second choice to a C-Body. Actually, I like the Magnum a little better but, not much.

Springs went through the trunk on my 78 'doba too...such a shame, but that's life growing up in the rust belt.

If I had it now wouldn't even think twice about fixing now, back then they where just cars I guess.

I know this is a B body... But I know there is A LOT of knowledge on here. Can anyone help me decode the fender tag? I've got a couple things, but cant find a lot on it. Not much info out there for post '74s...

I decoded the vin

S- Chrysler Cordoba
S- Special price class
22- 2 door special coupe
N- 400 4bbl B engine
7- 1977
R-Windsor Ontario Canada

Heres the tag-

What I have so far

V3W- White convertible top
U- Build to USA specifications
28- 28 Radiator