Road trip in a NYB

Reaction score
This summer I'm hoping to take my Yorker on road trip. I'm not sure on the distance or where to yet. Just wanna hit the road and get lost per say. What's y'all's thoughts on the subject?

This summer I'm hoping to take my Yorker on road trip. I'm not sure on the distance or where to yet. Just wanna hit the road and get lost per say. What's y'all's thoughts on the subject?

Ive done it many times, you wont be disappointed. My suggestion is, take the roads youve never been on and take the camera for us guys here

I've found the funnest trips to be one's with no schedule. All the best in your travels.

Take your tool box with you, "things" can happen. Do the obvious, inspect tires, brakes, hoses, fuel lines, and belts. I always carry extra tune up stuff, points, condenser and rotor, and distributor cap along with a spare set of plugs, Also carry a spare alternator, fuel filter, belts and hoses, headlights and extra bulbs. That will usually always get me to where I am going. Enjoy the ride.

Dave

Last edited:
It is well worth it though. A few C body Texans have made the trip recently .
I probably wouldn' do it either if I were that far .

We did parts of old Route 66 last year. Ghost towns and kitschy car culture, but we loved it. Then again camping to me is a clean room with ac, lol. Sorry, but dirt roads are no place for a NYB. Where in Texas are you starting from?

This is my 78

received_1747297448911631.jpeg

received_1747297462244963.jpeg

Back