Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

I’m missing it this year. My wife was let go from her job before the holidays last year and is starting her new job on the 9th so I’m out.
There are a few other reasons but that’s the main one. Lots of pictures please.
Don't these people in these HR depts. know when Carlisle is?! Where are their priorities? :BangHead:

I’m missing it this year. My wife was let go from her job before the holidays last year and is starting her new job on the 9th so I’m out.
Boo! Made even worse since I'm out of vacation time to do the Ohio event this year... stupid jobs! I was really looking forward to getting to meet you Matt... next year...

I will be in O189 look for the sun machines and distributors. Stop in for some shade! Anyone need distrib parts send me a message and I will bring them. Have it all.

Last edited:
Thought I would start a roll call thread for this event as many of us on this forum will be attending. If you are attending, let us know that and what car(s) you plan on bringing.

I will be staying at the Western Village Campground.

I am most likely going to bring my survivor 68 Sport Fury again. The photo below is from the 2010 Carlisle show.

View attachment 192246

View attachment 192247

Howdy, Hoping to find someone with good old fashioned ethics and values, to help me locate the correct part for my car, that I've been unable to find on the Interweb.
My problem is, I'm an Aussie, living in Australia .... and my "baby" Imported from the US, Triple Black 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe 440 V8 needs what you call a "Rag Joint" (or Steering Coupler to us DownUnder). IF, someone could find the EXACT CORRECT PART
NewYorkerSailClub4.jpg

, purchase it, then forward it to me via USPS International Priority Mail, I PROMISE you will be paid in full, plus a few bucks for a couple of Beers on me. Trouble is, most have no faith / trust in their fellow man anymore, But as an Aussie, and a Man of my Word, I guarantee you Payment. I can be contacted via P.M. and will front some cash, no problem. Cheers, Big Jim.
P.S. You guys have NO IDEA how us (rest of world Mopar Fans) would KILL to attend that event. Pic of my car attached, ONLY version of it, in Oz-Stray-Lee-A (how we say it) ! lol

Boo! Made even worse since I'm out of vacation time to do the Ohio event this year... stupid jobs! I was really looking forward to getting to meet you Matt... next year...

I was hoping to see you again Matt. You've been very supportive for me and I don't know when we might be in the same place again in the future. Good luck in your endeavors. Hey to Jeannie and good luck with the new job.

Howdy, Hoping to find someone with good old fashioned ethics and values, to help me locate the correct part for my car, that I've been unable to find on the Interweb.
My problem is, I'm an Aussie, living in Australia .... and my "baby" Imported from the US, Triple Black 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe 440 V8 needs what you call a "Rag Joint" (or Steering Coupler to us DownUnder). IF, someone could find the EXACT CORRECT PARTView attachment 195149
, purchase it, then forward it to me via USPS International Priority Mail, I PROMISE you will be paid in full, plus a few bucks for a couple of Beers on me. Trouble is, most have no faith / trust in their fellow man anymore, But as an Aussie, and a Man of my Word, I guarantee you Payment. I can be contacted via P.M. and will front some cash, no problem. Cheers, Big Jim.
P.S. You guys have NO IDEA how us (rest of world Mopar Fans) would KILL to attend that event. Pic of my car attached, ONLY version of it, in Oz-Stray-Lee-A (how we say it) ! lol

Far Canal, you find it and I will work with you to get it shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail. I sell on eBay and ship internationally on a regular basis.

Bill

Far Canal, you find it and I will work with you to get it shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail. I sell on eBay and ship internationally on a regular basis.

Bill

In my 1978 parts catalog it is part number 3748 263 Coupling, steering column, shaft power steering page 19-27 item 55.

I do not want to Jinx it but i hopefully will be there saturday or friday. I really enjoyed putting Screen names to Faces last year.

I had a frustrating conversation with these people that send the stickers out. Someone said they send them out so late because people lose them and that is exactly why. Simply ...:BangHead:
Got the same explanation.
FINALLY got mine today. I was going to call but realized it is a holiday fourth of july..

Sammie and I will bet there Saturday but just for the day... long story. Bringing the NYB. Was supposed to bring the '67 LeBaron but my guy never got a chance to paint it. Not to mention the 1406 issue. If I can get that sorted I'll bring it. We'll see.
I did take the NYB for a nice trip to Buffalo a couple of weekends ago to visit my dad. 3 hours each way. Ran great.

I'm leaving early Sunday morning, hope to arrive by Tues or Wednesday. (I'm a journey traveler). I've got a truck load of "C" stuff and don't want to bring any of it back.

Lots of pics would be great...someday I've got to make this show...meet the faces behind the avatars.

My NYB engine will still be in South Carolina so I'm bringing the Ram this year.

Thanks in advance to Jeff and John to shuttle me to the hill parking area.

I'll be there Friday morning sometime and hope to stay until early Sunday morning.

I'm leaving early Sunday morning, hope to arrive by Tues or Wednesday. (I'm a journey traveler). I've got a truck load of "C" stuff and don't want to bring any of it back.
I should be all set up by the time you arrive. Send me a list if you want me to grab anything when I'm shopping.

Back