The driverless future

"Driverless cars" are Just more ways to keep people Ignorant and Apathetic. Technology is going to be the Death nail in the Human race coffin.
Technology will be used to take away all freedom and eventually all individual thought. We are already starting to wear our technology, but sooner or later we will begin implanting it. First we will do it voluntarily, but eventually, government will mandate the implants and most of us will go along willingly and happily. We will become the Borg.

th

Lm goin out fightin and scrapping every inch of the way....then l'll git serrious....
little ticked at census canada banging on my door 10 PM the other night demanding info....told them to go pound sand....working outa town dose have some benifits

Lm goin out fightin and scrapping every inch of the way....then l'll git serrious....
little ticked at census canada banging on my door 10 PM the other night demanding info....told them to go pound sand....working outa town dose have some benifits

Friggin census nazi's outta be a law - oh ya we voted that gumint out riiiggghht - now be a good little lemming and fill out this 20 page enfringement on your personal freedoms or you're going to jail

Technology will be used to take away all freedom and eventually all individual thought. We are already starting to wear our technology, but sooner or later we will begin implanting it. First we will do it voluntarily, but eventually, government will mandate the implants and most of us will go along willingly and happily. We will become the Borg.

I'd be more worried about Crispr gene editing

th

We're already there.

shot_2016-07-11_09-34-00.png

First it was the Bluetooth earpiece that everybody was leaving on all the time, I was saying Resistance is futile, then the Google Eye and similar. Now we have social media where people are instantly communicating and sharing their every thought. The Borg is here.

We became a police state long ago, law enforcement attitude is nothing like it was 15 20 years ago.

Alan

Welcome to Canada please tell us what special interest group you belong to and how your feelings have been hurt and we will get right to work making it all better.
trudeau-auschwitz-20160710.jpg

Welcome to Canada please tell us what special interest group you belong to and how your feelings have been hurt and we will get right to work making it all better.
View attachment 84891
I heard the Term "Ostrich Brigade" mentiond about the New ledership in canada. Canada is Becoming pretty P/C i take it?

I heard the Term "Ostrich Brigade" mentiond about the New ledership in canada. Canada is Becoming pretty P/C i take it?

If you belong to a visible minority like Left Handed Red Headed School Teachers (My Wife lol) you can now direct public policy and divert tax dollars to correcting all the unfortunate ridicule you have been subjected to all your life. Just start a social media campaign and the Gummint will be more than ready to spend tax dollars on your cause. Heard today that New York is going Gender Neutral in public washrooms....don't want to offend anybody by identifying them as Male or Female WTF is wrong with the world. Good luck taking your 4 year old grandkid into the right bathroom now you never know who you might run into....

upload_2016-7-11_14-32-54.jpeg

That girl is very pretty. I would love to make a Carmel colored baby with her.

Back