This eats me up inside right now

Cartel

Reaction score
2024049.jpg
2024040.jpg

Thats insanity

Simple solution. Have them shipped to Sumas Washington, and bring them across yourself. With the exchange, you'll have about $1400ish in them plus whatever the GST/HST is at the border.

The very first stop after that should be a competent machine shop to have them checked and corrected, especially guide clearance and the valve job redone correctly.

Kevin

The pair in Canada costs CDN $2249.99, about US $1636.68. The single one in the US (minimum order quantity says 2) costs US $999.99. So the price is actually lower in Canada.

Sorry I didnt give the details. I live 50 miles from this place. Its a canadian company. its the price difference from 2018 and 2024
I am in Canada. Nothing like paying $1250 extra for a $999 part.
plus tax

The very first stop after that should be a competent machine shop to have them checked and corrected, especially guide clearance and the valve job redone correctly.

Kevin

I've never bothered with aftermarket cylinder heads but if you're buying new heads that need to checked, corrected and a valve job done correctly I would think they are cylinder heads that I would stay away from.

Do people buy these things so they can say " I have aluminum cylinder heads"?

I've never bothered with aftermarket cylinder heads but if you're buying new heads that need to checked, corrected and a valve job done correctly I would think they are cylinder heads that I would stay away from.

Do people buy these things so they can say " I have aluminum cylinder heads"?
So you wouldn't buy heads from Edelbrock, Indy or Trick Flow?

Kevin

Back