For Sale Very Sought After Forward Look Car - Very Nice Restoration Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

There wasn't a panel on it that didn't have a pound of bondo in it as well as some heavy rust. Couldn't see the floors or trunk but guessing they're no better. If it was a 2DR I'd be more interested. That said it apparently runs and drives.

I knew you were looking at that, hard not to. Would be nicer if it were a hardtop though. If those were available in those years? Fuselage New Yorkers couldn't be had in sedan trim. [QUOTE="3C's & a D?)[/QUOTE]

Not so, as there were sedan fuselage New Yorkers and Newports available (but not the 300 models, which were available only as hardtops in the 4 door versions). And there were also 1958 New Yorker 4 door hardtops available too.

1970chryslerny.jpg
70chr09b_2.jpg

1958-chrysler-new-yorker-1.jpg

Last edited:
I knew you were looking at that, hard not to. Would be nicer if it were a hardtop though. If those were available in those years? Fuselage New Yorkers couldn't be had in sedan trim. [QUOTE="3C's & a D?)

Not so, as there were sedan fuselage New Yorkers and Newports available (but not the 300 models, which were available only as hardtops in the 4 door versions). And there were also 1958 New Yorker 4 door hardtops available too.

1970chryslerny.jpg
70chr09b_2.jpg

1958-chrysler-new-yorker-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damnit! There you go again, stating the facts and backing them up with documentation. Which I thank you for. The 300 fuselages, that figures, up until recently I believed the 300's were higher on the peg than the New Yorker. Possibly given the whole hidden headlight look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back