Vintage Chrysler Corp dealership pics

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Dodge vs Ford patrol cars add

reminds me of the joe dirt car
8bc4578d2973c9ff2b3eb6d1c84f3684.jpg
I found the movie mildly amusing... there were a couple memorable scenes (dog on porch), but all I could think when that car showed up is "there's no way that guy could ever afford that car, even as it sits"... I like the wing cars, but they are in a entirely different income bracket than I am...

one of my favorite movies. i think there is a little bit of every guy who is now 30-50 years old in that movie.

I found the movie mildly amusing... there were a couple memorable scenes (dog on porch), but all I could think when that car showed up is "there's no way that guy could ever afford that car, even as it sits"... I like the wing cars, but they are in a entirely different income bracket than I am...
Depends on when you bought them. In the early 80's, a wing car could be had pretty cheap. A friend bought a complete, rust free Superbird for $2500. I think he sold it for a cool $3500 and was real happy. A car like the one in the movie could be had for $500.

Here are some old delivery pictures of customers and their cars from back in the 90's. Not really "Vintage" but thought I would share.
IMG_3696.JPG
IMG_3697.JPG
IMG_3698.JPG

You served time in Wetaskiwin, too?

12 year sentence I am afraid. Actually was a great time in my life. Good place to raise the kids back then. The "Cars Cost Less" days of the late 80's early 90's were pretty exciting.

Owners son (hands on hips)..."I'm NOT going to tell you again... get off the effin CAR"

Guy in the middle ..."Blow me":rofl:

Back