Vintage Chrysler Corp dealership pics

Anyone know the purpose for a building of this shape? Hen house?

View attachment 81790

Small footprint and Had to have a specific reason for those outward sloping walls I mean. Or out house maybe .. yeah that makes some sense. Room at top to maneuver and small footprint to move to a new position.

that does look like an out house... just missing the tell-tale crescent moon cut into the door.:)

seriously, its a little long for that purpose i think. someone with more knowledge on old farm buildings might help out here.

West Valley Dodge. California? (if posted earlier, lemme know and i will delete)

West valley Dodge.jpg

" The Corn Crib was inspired by traditional Indian corncribs for storing and curing corn. It is slatted for ventilation which leaves the corn exposed to the elements, hence its unique shape: outward sloping walls shed water down and away from the corn. The crib, which lives at Heart Arrow Ranch is built on runners, making it moveable. "

upload_2016-6-8_11-24-33.png

Not Mopar, but neat Before and After.

Don Lee Cadillac LaSalle, 655 East Green St. Pasadena CA

Circa 1935
don lee pasadena.jpg

2016 .. A Florist
don lee pasadena. 2.jpg

Leach Chrysler Plymouth, Stanislaus at M Street, Fresno CA

Circa 1961, on Stanislaus, looking SW
Leech CP Fresno.jpg

2016 - Same View Unrecognizable Except beige bldg left Center of image (minus the tall antenna as in 1961?)
Leech CP Fresno.2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a old Plymouth used car sign ... that's it. The one in the old pics says top Quality, mine says Top Value Quality Use Cars

I can't recall what's on the other side at the moment

Back