Vintage Chrysler Corp dealership pics

Some history for those who don't know about Mr Norm's place. Located in Chicago, I'll. Spealized in hi-performance Dodge cars. Installed all kinds of go fast goodies right there in the dealerships service department. Sponsored many race cars over the years. And best of all. As a kid growing up in the 60's & 70's. I read many of the car/hot rod magizines & Mr Norm's Grand Spaulding Dodge advertised in most of them. You could buy parts, a stock muscle car or a not so stock car. They would get you going faster & cooler so to speak.

furyboat.jpg

pmstandley.jpg

First avenue Plymouth

Wow , and they are all soon to be for sale. Recon that's the first shipment for a new store

image.jpg

Should be the Gran coupe package. I don't have the production numbers at Hand but they were considered successful by sales department.

70ply_gran_ad01b.jpg

70ply_gran_ad01b.jpg

Nice. I miss the Furys. So many beautifull body styles over so many years. Performance cars, luxury cars, family cars, family wagons, police cars & taxis. What a great car line.

I'm weeping right now. Look at that sight. Wow.

I always find it curious when guys see stuff for the first time. Its hard to understand when you've seen stuff bounce around the internet for 15- 20 years and so many haven't seen it.

Back