WANTED: pics of 69 chrylser 300 convertibles. Dead or Alive!

View attachment 4058Thanks for the Welcome. Here's a couple pics for you. This is the red '70. Not a show car but a great driver. I have now found the road wheel center caps for her, but I am still missing a piece of trim from the top of the grill. My 1 year old daughter is missing in this photo but she's sleeping in the front seat. One of the reasons my brothers and I drive these awesome cars is because they fit the whole family. Not like todays crappy 4 passenger convertibles.
View attachment 4059
This is the newest addition to our 300 family. This is a original black 70' she was a one owner with 38k miles on her. We found her a couple of months ago in an estate sale auction. She has power windows, dual power seats, power antenna, trunk release, am fm 8 track, tilt and telescopic wheel, posi rear end, and a bench seat. We could not be more excited!

Beautiful cars and family! Nice background too!

I will be the first to admit that the massive culture clash between Boston Metro and rural Fumbuck County, Florida has made me a bipolar schitzophrenic. But Pamela says she doesn't see any change in me.....

Sent using Forum Runner

Well, now that 1970 is welcome here is mine (with a 69 grill):

ff07f16a.jpg

I'm slowly putting the pieces together. I have most of the parts, and have a parts car on the way. One of the major issues I've been dealing with was a damaged shock rail and bad trunk floor. I'm almost ready to finish that phase. My plans include making a nice driver, but no show car.

300_053011d.jpg

848485db.jpg

650de852.jpg

You are a far, far, braver man than I. Please let us follow the process.

Sent using Forum Runner

Back