What happened to you Us people ?

Xavi3r

Reaction score
This news just reached the old europe

Trump Tweets ‘Build the Wall’ After Immigrant Is Acquitted in Kathryn Steinle Case

is it serious ? Do you become as soft as we are in Europe ?
Do you start to kill yourself too ?

So i resume :

An illegal immigrant kills a citizen with an illegal gun.
and because he did not do it in purpose
he will not be judged for murder...
an only for the gun. and everyone seems happy.

okay.....

I don't know about the facts of that case, but "murder" requires a type of intent. Killing someone without that sort of intent could be another sort of crime such as manslaughter or not a crime at all if the killing was an accident that only involved negligence. I doubt the immigration status or source of the killing device would play much of a role in deciding how the killing is categorized.

The U. S. left coast has been lost for decades. They've made their own bed with sanctuary cities. My fear is that a reckoning is coming and it won't be pretty.

It's partially because we allow politicians and news commentators to tell us that not letting everyone in is racism.
Of course it turns our most of them are somewhere between being perverted of full on sexual predators. But still we allow them to control the conversation.
We are in deep crap here

Killing someone without that sort of intent could be another sort of crime such as manslaughter or not a crime at all if the killing was an accident that only involved negligence.

I can unerstand that, but no consequences at all !!
He killed a girl and... nothing..
accident or not, there is still someone dead. and you have to pay for that.

involved negligence

this is way worse...
negligence involves consciousness of what you are doing

The U. S. left coast has been lost for decades. They've made their own bed with sanctuary cities. My fear is that a reckoning is coming and it won't be pretty.

The east coast is just as bad. At least the North East anyway. If New England and California were to secede, the country would be an instantly better place.

This news just reached the old europe

Trump Tweets ‘Build the Wall’ After Immigrant Is Acquitted in Kathryn Steinle Case

is it serious ? Do you become as soft as we are in Europe ?
Do you start to kill yourself too ?

So i resume :

An illegal immigrant kills a citizen with an illegal gun.
and because he did not do it in purpose
he will not be judged for murder...
an only for the gun. and everyone seems happy.

okay.....

The problem with this "murder" case from the get go was the Illegal immigrant did not aim the weapon at the victim. He fired it into the concrete 12 feet in front of him and the ricochet killed the victim. Negligent, certainly. Only the perpetrator knows for certain if he actually intended to fire the weapon. He claimed at trial that the gun fired as he picked it up, questionable but possible. A jury believed him, and such is due process. He will go to jail for 3-5 years for illegal possession of a firearm and be deported for the sixth time. He also could still face Federal firearms charges and another 5 years in jail for the immigration violation as a repeat offender with a felony conviction. He won't walk free any time soon.

Dave

They've made their own bed with sanctuary cities.

I think the verdict was merely an exercise in demonstrating San Francisco's overall desire to be a "sanctuary city". It's a damn shame if you ask me. I bet if the shooter was legal, not a felon, and white (maybe black), he'd be looking at life.

I can unerstand that, but no consequences at all !!
He killed a girl and... nothing..
accident or not, there is still someone dead. and you have to pay for that.

this is way worse...
negligence involves consciousness of what you are doing

It takes 4.5 pounds of pressure to pull that trigger. No accident. This was a trial just like OJ's first one.

Yeah you have a problem...

I know we have a problem. We had eight years of a "catch and release" program under Obama. There needs to be consequences for illegal immigration, the laws are on the books but they do not do any good if the political class refuses to enforce them. Dave

Last edited:
I think the verdict was merely an exercise in demonstrating San Francisco's overall desire to be a "sanctuary city". It's a damn shame if you ask me. I bet if the shooter was legal, not a felon, and white (maybe black), he'd be looking at life.

You only take safe bets!

The Left follows a doctrine of "I'm OK, You're OK" no matter who it kills. Thus, Islam and other dangerous ideologies can grow unchecked as long as the Left is in control. One would think that this doctrine conflicts with the Left's other major doctrine, "The government knows how to run your life better than you do." The first doctrine involves too little control, the second, too much. Somehow, the contradiction is not a philosophical issue for the Left.

hqdefault.jpg

"The government knows how to run your life better than you do."

Fighting words right there. It saddens me to know that a significant number of citizens seem to believe this statement to be true. Weird how those numbers of citizens tend to concentrated together in very particular areas, like San Francisco.:realcrazy: Maybe it's in the water?

The Federal government just issued an arrest warrant for this perp. Maybe they can find him a cellmate who is about 6'8" 325lbs and very buff who is lonely.

Dave

The Left follows a doctrine of "I'm OK, You're OK" no matter who it kills. Thus, Islam and other dangerous ideologies can grow unchecked as long as the Left is in control. One would think that this doctrine conflicts with the Left's other major doctrine, "The government knows how to run your life better than you do." The first doctrine involves too little control, the second, too much. Somehow, the contradiction is not a philosophical issue for the Left.

Back