where to get paint in canada

REBELLE 300

Reaction score
hey my canadien friends I have been try to find the right paint for my Chrysler 300 1966 Color code RR1 daffodil yellow but none of the shops will **** to canada because of something in the paint I guess environmental law do you know anywhere I can get it thanks for your help ?

hey my canadien friends I have been try to find the right paint for my Chrysler 300 1966 Color code RR1 daffodil yellow but none of the shops will **** to canada because of something in the paint I guess environmental law do you know anywhere I can get it thanks for your help ?
I don't know what the implications of getting caught smuggling paint into Canada, but there must be a paint shop in Massena where you can buy it.

Even a NAPA store across the border doesn't stock paint supplies, they should be able to order it from a store that does.

Very few places sell lacquer anymore. Two reasons, one nobody wants to use it and two it's almost all solvent so the VOC's are really high and doesn't meet most states legal limit.

have it shipped to closest border town, drive over and pick it up. But there must be suppliers in Quebec.
I have a shipping ware house in Niagara Falls NY.

how come your spellcheck works opposite of mine? is that another Canadian thing?

Here in Winnipeg, Canada, Napa has a paint Branch called CMax in the same building. They can supply almost anything paint wise. I believe they can mix with codes as well.

Put this into google:

auto body paint supply montreal

I get:
AB Express St-Léonard
Peintures Euroteck
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
Many others, but some will be body shops and not necessarily paint retailers to the general public.

I recently bought some 2-stage / 2-component (2k) paint, epoxy primer and clear (in a rattle can, matching my '67 Monaco dark green) from an auto body retail supplier here in London (Brown's Auto Supply) but they only have 4 locations in SW-Ontario, so they're not a national chain.

Put this into google:

auto body paint supply montreal

I get:
AB Express St-Léonard
Peintures Euroteck
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
Many others, but some will be body shops and not necessarily paint retailers to the general public.

I recently bought some 2-stage / 2-component (2k) paint, epoxy primer and clear (in a rattle can, matching my '67 Monaco dark green) from an auto body retail supplier here in London (Brown's Auto Supply) but they only have 4 locations in SW-Ontario, so they're not a national chain.
finaly that what i did went to carquest

Very few places sell lacquer anymore. Two reasons, one nobody wants to use it and two it's almost all solvent so the VOC's are really high and doesn't meet most states legal limit.
I'm not sure, but I think the paint on his car is probably enamel. This may not be relevant.

if you are trying to match your paint, go to an auto paint supplier that has a scanner.
they will scan your car / or just the area you are trying to match , come up with a formula and mix it up for you in a spray bomb or can

finaly that what i did went to carquest

You can do better. I go to carquest for tie-rod ends or gaskets that I need faster than I can get from rockauto. I would never go to them (or napa or apc or canada tire) for paint (that I wanted to match, 2-stage in a can or otherwise).

You can do better. I go to carquest for tie-rod ends or gaskets that I need faster than I can get from rockauto. I would never go to them (or napa or apc or canada tire) for paint (that I wanted to match, 2-stage in a can or otherwise).
No this one is good they only do car paint it’s a family business from father to son

Back