Wilwood Disc upgrade question…

SportFuryman

Reaction score
I’m wanting to upgrade my front drums on my 66 Sport Fury with the front disc kit from Wilwood. I already have a Master Cylinder to use with it and will need a booster also. Can anyone who has done this tell me what else I will need to get parts wise that’s not included with the Wilwood kit? Thank you in advance!

I put them all the way around and they work out amazing. I installed a leed brakes booster/master cylinder/proportioning valve setup for that portion(before anyone gives me crap, its working out amazing and has been on for 2 yrs now). I've installed multiple wilwood kits on my cars and have zero complaints about any of them. The front kit is a very straight forward and easy install but you will have to bend, flare, and route some of your own brake lines PM me if you get the kit and I will go over what I did and send pics. If you decide to go all 4 definitely PM me because the rear is much more tricky and mechanically complicated but I can give tips that will save headaches I went through. Definitely better quality than the other cheaper disc conversion kits but at a slightly higher cost.

IMG_5497.jpeg

IMG_6407.jpeg

I put them all the way around and they work out amazing. I installed a leed brakes booster/master cylinder/proportioning valve setup for that portion(before anyone gives me crap, its working out amazing and has been on for 2 yrs now). I've installed multiple wilwood kits on my cars and have zero complaints about any of them. The front kit is a very straight forward and easy install but you will have to bend, flare, and route some of your own brake lines PM me if you get the kit and I will go over what I did and send pics. If you decide to go all 4 definitely PM me because the rear is much more tricky and mechanically complicated but I can give tips that will save headaches I went through. Definitely better quality than the other cheaper disc conversion kits but at a slightly higher cost.

View attachment 677039

View attachment 677040
Thank you! That’s the kind of info I needed! That looks like a beautiful fury by the way. Would love to see a pic of the whole thing!

Back