Wollfen's 1971 Sport Fury GT !

carwash.jpeg
For crying out loud, you have no idea just how that is reality at car washes here in the bible belt!

Oliver disagrees.
Oliver, do you disagree that Americans have become mutant blobs of Alien ugly or do you disagree that that disgusting example of society should be allowed to exist.

Oliver disagrees.
Oliver, do you disagree that Americans have become mutant blobs of Alien ugly or do you disagree that that disgusting example of society should be allowed to exist.
Personally I see that picture as an example of excess. In a land of plenty those that don't have the discipline to hold back their baser desires fall prey to them.

Oliver disagrees.
Oliver, do you disagree that Americans have become mutant blobs of Alien ugly or do you disagree that that disgusting
example of society should be allowed to exist.

LOL. I really don't want to speak about the Blob since I don't know him personally. Who knows, he could be a nice guy and who's to say his condition is not caused by illness?. As for his right to exist, the way I see it is if I have the right to exist as a quivering sack of protoplasm, then so does he. One thing for sure, I wouldn't want to be nearby while he's taking a dump.
Regarding Americans in general being fat and ugly, I can see your point but there are also many exceptions. For instance, take a stroll around Manhattan on any working day and you will see lots of evidence to the contrary....what I'm specifically referring to here is Americans of the female gender.

Last edited:
Have to say the Texans surprised me when I was there in December/January. Had expected them to be as big as a suburban, but didn't notice many (or any) of those there. Will look again in October when I hope to return.

It's alive! Please forgive the quality, its my first attempt at video making. It sounds loud and noisy but in reality it runs smooth and burbles nicely. I am quite pleased too, all I did was adjust the timing and idle speed after getting it started. :thumbsup:

Thanks Wollfen ... i wish we had more video postings. Great on you for breaking new ground.

I'm thinking of giving it a whirl when I start testing radios ... eventually :)

It's alive! Please forgive the quality, its my first attempt at video making. It sounds loud and noisy but in reality it runs smooth and burbles nicely. I am quite pleased too, all I did was adjust the timing and idle speed after getting it started. :thumbsup:

Dang.....that is very nice!

Back