MLB 2014 Season - any other Baseball fans out there ?

I did a little googling and I don't' think they are anymore ... Braves were never my team anyway Turner

Go Cards!

Sunday Update:

Detroit still leads the AL in WP and has the largest Div lead but take note of the A's in the West and that run differential ! They are belting them in and the pitching and defense is miserly .. great combination

baseball standings AL - 25 May 2014.jpg

Pretty close in the NL although the Gigantes have the best record in baseball .. for the present anyway

baseball standings NL - 25 May 2014.jpg

baseball standings NL - 25 May 2014.jpg

baseball standings AL - 25 May 2014.jpg

The Tigers have been playing some very embarrassing baseball as of late.:BangHead:

Cards finally got home last week from their murderous road schedule and recuperated and are 8 of 10 which is great. I'm hoping they win the rubber match in Cincy today but the bastards at ESPN keep picking them for the Sunday night game which means they are up late and have to travel that night to be in place for the next series. This is the 4th or 5th Sunday in the past month or so .. bastard coated bastards

Wife and I are thinking of going tomorrow btw which is against the evil empire .. anniversary of the 64 WS with commemorative rings

st-louis-cardinals-1964_ringt_5-26-2014.jpg

Cards had to catch you to get to the series .. Cards fans know

One of the greatest comeback stories in Cards history and baseball, next to us tracking down the Braves in 11 from a 10 1/2 game deficit in late August to force a 1 game playoff, and then beating the Phils then the Brewers to go to the WS in 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_St._Louis_Cardinals_season

Sop it........ Braves went belly up and so did the Phils in 64. They didn't track anyone down, They fell into a bucket of **** and came up with a ham sandwich.

They had to win while the Phils and Braves where pholding .. not like they just had to play .500 bal

I'll agree to that in part, others had to lose so that they might prevail. However, they had to do their part too

How about we meet in the middle on this one cheers.gif

cheers.gif

Nope, I hate the Cardinals... and that goes back since the East and West........70's thing.

ON the other hand I admire their farm system, one of the best there is

Well you don't hate me so can 'we' meet in the middle in support and knowledge our respective fandoms?

I respect you for following and rooting for your team
How about a nice non alcoholic Coke-tini then cheers2.gif

cheers2.gif

Update:

Oakland has taken over as best team in the AL with a huge +112 Run Differential

baseball standings AL - 1 Jun 2014.jpg

WTF Dodgers? The Giants aren't that good

baseball standings NL - 1 Jun 2014.jpg

baseball standings AL - 1 Jun 2014.jpg

baseball standings NL - 1 Jun 2014.jpg

Last edited:
Cards fans had a great day yesterday Oscar Taveras was called up to The Show for his first appearance.

He also go his first Big League hit .. a game winning 4 bagger !

OT first hit a HR 30 May 2014.jpg

Cards fans were looking forward to has debut for a while now

OT first hit a HR 30 May 2014 take a bow.jpg

[video]http://m.mlb.com/video/v33325603/sfstl-taveras-launches-a-solo-shot-for-first-hit[/video]

OT first hit a HR 30 May 2014.jpg

OT first hit a HR 30 May 2014 take a bow.jpg

Back