MLB 2014 Season - any other Baseball fans out there ?

AL- A's still rocking and rolling with a ridiculous runs scored differential

baseball standings AL - 22 Jun 2014.jpg

NL - Giants sliding out of first place and the Brewers continue playing well above expectations taking over 1st place in the NL

baseball standings NL - 22 Jun 2014.jpg

baseball standings AL - 22 Jun 2014.jpg

baseball standings NL - 22 Jun 2014.jpg

Other news .. which is bad for STL 2/5th of the rotation just put on the 15 day DL

Jaime Gacia and Micheal Wacha

Carlos Martinez was ready to take the mound for his 1st MLB win ... now who else?

Carlos+Martinez+NLCS+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+zZRk-SzrM8ml.jpg

Tigers fell out of first for a few minutes there but we seem to be back after a sweep of the tribe and KC hasn't won since we took the last game in the four game series so that's good.

KC took us 3 out of 4 .. they're not our father's KC anymore :)

But I don't look for them to hold out all season either ... glad Detroit took them down a notch

Well we lost the previous 3 games in the series so...

I'll see your Stl girl and raise you this little number from the D!

image.jpg

That's what I'm talking about Matt .. let's spice this thread up a little with some of the lovely fans of the great game of Based balls

AL- A's have the best record in MLB. Angels have closed the gap to within 4.5 in the AL West

baseball standings AL - 29 Jun 2014.jpg

NL - Brew Crew continues to win while cards have slide to 6.5 out while the Reds and Pirates are 7-3 w Reds one game behind in the Red Birds the NL Central. Dodgers poised to take over 1st in the NL West ... hopefully the Cards can delay that for another day this afternoon.

baseball standings NL - 29 Jun 2014.jpg
[/QUOTE]

baseball standings AL - 29 Jun 2014.jpg

baseball standings NL - 29 Jun 2014.jpg

Tigers just finished their sweep of the A's!

Tigers just finished their sweep of the A's!

AJ & Torii looked good today so did Verlander but ....his velocity still down overall is my only big concern.

I see Tigers in ALCS but not sure beyond that. Like Milwaukee to be competitive all the way in NL but who else will rise to top not clear.

It is a long season but those Tigers have some serious talent and deep at that!

It is a long season but those Tigers have some serious talent and deep at that!

no debating that point. but as the guys at the Freep say.."oh that bullpen".

ESPN reported yesterday Tigers with interest in bringing back Joaquin Benoit from San Diego..fact/rumor who knows? When you're paying 25 guys $150+M dollars this year like the Tigers are, you do what ya gotta do to win.

And that's why they have been. I'd like to see Benoit come back, he was a better closer for us at his worst than Nathan and Coke have been at times.

She has VERY nice form on the mound...

Back