NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler 300 *T code 440* Nebraska

Seems like a really low price. Must been in a hurry to get rid of it
As this thread reveals the car has been repainted once, it does have a number of flaws and other things on it raise questions. So in my mind, the ebay high bid was not a really low price.

Could you send / post the link? For whatever reason I cannot find it
Screenshot of auction end.

03-22-23.SOLD.1970 Chrysler 300 Series.www.ebay.com.jpg

pick pick pick!!!! another car way nicer than the turds the get fawned over on here that none of you deserve to own. No wonder Wyatt hit the road with his very cool cars. That picture nit picking the vinyl top just shows the bs...............................
KMA

pick pick pick!!!! another car way nicer than the turds the get fawned over on here that none of you deserve to own. No wonder Wyatt hit the road with his very cool cars. That picture nit picking the vinyl top just shows the bs...............................
KMA
GFY

Wyatt didn't hit the road, but with idiots like you, he would have. He loved to point out things that were wrong on any car, funny that you mention him.

Where's your cars? Never one to show what they have, but rip everyone else a new one about being picky about cars for sale.

KMA
That car quite clearly had enough of a mishap in the front to push things out of whack, didn't get fixed properly, and clearly got painted in that state.
Once that happens, it'll get picked apart, yeah.

I criticize FS cars on here, on the chance that someone here considering it might have some warning on the flaws that I see.
I also give props to cars that have good potential.

But it begs the question - if it's not your car - why do you care?

Back