1970 Fury I stripper!

Sell the rubber floor covering and pay for the car, seriously the Police Car people want those in good shape.

Alan

I knew that car wasn't gonna last long congratulations on the purchase.
He had 20 messages about it just while I was there. All kinds of questions about trading or what’s the bottom dollar.
I’m the only person who actually went and looked at it cash in hand pulling a trailer. I was there 45 minutes tops. I didn’t try to talk him down and he was glad to be able to take it off marketplace and be done with the idiots!

Any 3 peddle C body is cool.
This is my first. Honestly,I had looked at the ad several times and didn’t notice the three pedals. I showed it to my son (who can still see unlike myself), first thing he said was “three on the tree!” I instantly contacted the seller and told him he had just sold that car!

The movie “Moonrunners” had a few Furies in it. Kinda like my love for Polaras of these years,I always wanted a Fury like in these movies. I don’t think this particular one will be doing any backroad tire shredding like my old Polara but it’ll look cool cruising down the road!
That one pic has a Chevy in it but you hardly notice…

4BBEA317-2BBA-45EA-AD28-DD83E9A81116.jpeg

FC56CCC5-FD96-4C3A-BE19-EAC32EFE026F.jpeg

AB33AC5E-995F-4BA7-9080-521092EF8EC4.jpeg

I worked for Sears Catalog from 1977-1981. I sold many sets of tires; whitewalls were not extra then. If people wanted blackwalls (why?) they just mounted the whitewall inside.
That was me every time. Same was true with white letter. If that were a question today I'd answer the same. I don't want the whites to show.

Notice the tires don't show ozone degradation or sun fading/cracking! You should be good for driving on those, albeit carefully. Bias-ply tires are not as prone to the "six years and you're gonna die!" syndrome that new radials are.
WTF? Do NOT drive on 40 year old tires.

I saw this car when it first listed. I’m going to be in Cincinnati this weekend so I was going to get it. The guy wouldn’t take any deposit or payment unless in person. But he also wouldn’t hold it. So needless to say I just watched as it started getting posted on various sites and then sold. Didn’t make sense for me to drive all the way to Ohio and back just to go back again.

Not too many slant six c bodies around which is why it caught my eye. I love odd ball cars.

I saw this car when it first listed. I’m going to be in Cincinnati this weekend so I was going to get it. The guy wouldn’t take any deposit or payment unless in person. But he also wouldn’t hold it. So needless to say I just watched as it started getting posted on various sites and then sold. Didn’t make sense for me to drive all the way to Ohio and back just to go back again.

Not too many slant six c bodies around which is why it caught my eye. I love odd ball cars.
Even disregarding everything else about this car, I have always thought cars that are black with blue interiors a bit "odd"

Black over blue is one of my favorite combos.
Me too. Probably back when this was made it wasn’t as odd looking as it would be seeing a new Charger with this combo. Especially such a bright color blue.

You will have no problem finding another Leaning Tower of Power. People are tossing them all the time for their (yawn) V8 transfers.

Back