For Sale 1971 Imperial LeBaron $3,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
The water chanels seem solid, what about the trunk floor?
It's always good to find relevant documentation. I do like this Imperial a fair bit.

The water chanels seem solid, what about the trunk floor?
It's always good to find relevant documentation. I do like this Imperial a fair bit.

Didn't pay any attention to the trunk floor. I didn't want to touch the mouse droppings. I'm pretty sure it's ad solid as the rest of the car but I'll take a look next time.

imag5305-jpg.124723
Gee... does that steering wheel have cracks?:rolleyes:

Still for sale. Kinda need it gone to make room for a new temporary addition to the fleet.

Why is it when a car doesn't sell, it's we ("It just seems everybody") get chastised by the seller?

I'd say it's a saying and that "everybody" doesn't literally mean every body.

Also, because the "we" are conversing about his car, price, and condition, and one in an insulting way, in the guys for sale ad

I'd say it's a saying and that "everybody" doesn't literally mean every body.

Also, because the "we" are conversing about his car, price, and condition, and one in an insulting way, in the guys for sale ad
I shouldn't have asked why.

Still here. $3,200 obo. Not currently running but soon as time allows it will be again.

Why is it always the driver side rear window that doesn't work?

Could be the drivers window. Currently the problem in two of my other cars. Need to replace the switches but don't really want it spend the $70 for one aftermarket on eBay. Haven't priced the other yet.

Not running? I went back and checked pictures, sorry....Pass for now. There's someone up in Minnesota I can contact. I won't have room for a couple months!

Not running? I went back and checked pictures, sorry....Pass for now. There's someone up in Minnesota I can contact. I won't have room for a couple months!

That's fine. It's not leaving my possession anywhere near that price.

It'll be running again fairly soon. Thinking the points might've gone out. As time allows it'll be running again and I'll update the post then

Nice interior. But that wheel cover, if left on the seat, will leave a mark...... Just saying.

It's since been removed. These are old pictures. Taken soon after the car arrived. Will post some new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back