Not open for further replies.
Some undercarriage photos.

20170706_194120.jpg

20170706_194152.jpg

20170706_194235.jpg

20170706_194259.jpg

20170706_194313.jpg

20170706_194413.jpg

Note: the vynl top was perfect upon purchase and arrival except for a small bump on the passenger C pillar. A couple holes developed over the course of this past Kansas winter from sitting outside during it.

20170706_194528.jpg

20170706_194540.jpg

20170706_194555.jpg

20170706_194604.jpg

Some pictures of the trunk channels. I took these a while back but never put them here.

20170719_193027.jpg

20170719_193038.jpg

20170719_193044.jpg

20170719_193051.jpg

20170719_193104.jpg

20170719_193109.jpg

The more I see of this car, the more I like it... but so far away.. and equally far from an international seaport -

It would look stunning wearing triple black, with a million dollar paint job, and fresh chrome.. and from what I see condition wise, it deserves the attention.. and preferably before another winter outside.. :wideyed:

The more I see of this car, the more I like it... but so far away.. and equally far from an international seaport -

It would look stunning wearing triple black, with a million dollar paint job, and fresh chrome.. and from what I see condition wise, it deserves the attention.. and preferably before another winter outside.. :wideyed:
Agreed, if I was in the US this Imperial would've been in my shed already.

If I had a garage I'd put in there. Sadly I do not.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph many angles...It really does help to see the condition. I hate it when there's just 3 similar photos (in total) of one side of a vehicle in an ad. (Craig's List for example.)
The two vehicles I bought this year were from out of state and what sealed the deal with me was that both sellers posted a video of each car. One did already have a video produced and the second one I requested and they posted in Dropbox. The typical walk around...and in my case the vehicle running and rolling in the parking lot, street, etc...It works for me because I don't fly and cleaner cars are generally outside of my home state of Minnesota.
The YouTube outlet is easy way to download videos and share with potential buyers.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph many angles...It really does help to see the condition. I hate it when there's just 3 similar photos (in total) of one side of a vehicle in an ad. (Craig's List for example.)
The two vehicles I bought this year were from out of state and what sealed the deal with me was that both sellers posted a video of each car. One did already have a video produced and the second one I requested and they posted in Dropbox. The typical walk around...and in my case the vehicle running and rolling in the parking lot, street, etc...It works for me because I don't fly and cleaner cars are generally outside of my home state of Minnesota.
The YouTube outlet is easy way to download videos and share with potential buyers.

I understand completely. I try to take photos of angles I would want to see.

Not in the US? ...Forgive me asking; where is this car? In the middle of Canada? No?

For those asking: I don't own this car and never have. It was in Seattle in my neighborhood, I helped the seller out by posting it here in another thread, ma_mopar and his dad stepped up and bought it, the car was briefly in my garage while they arranged transport to their place in the Kansas City area. This was a bit less than a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back