1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

not a prob...will get pics of finished car in few weeks lm shure...am also gona bring in a professional for pics when we all get together for a group shot of the Calgary cars Pauls done so far...also going to get some pics of GT as well of course..

images

tick...tick...tick.....soon

Car will b here soon....was in no rush to get it back as lm in the middle of a 4 bld project here in Calgary and have been going basicly everyday trying to complete it...working this am as well...down to one day left monday then takeing cpl weeks off...will give Paul a hollar in next Cpl days and set something up
Haven't seen any pics lately myself either but know next pics l see will be of the GT complete and lm stoked.... now off to work l go.......work work work

Car will b here soon....was in no rush to get it back as lm in the middle of a 4 bld project here in Calgary and have been going basicly everyday trying to complete it...working this am as well...down to one day left monday then takeing cpl weeks off...will give Paul a hollar in next Cpl days and set something up
Haven't seen any pics lately myself either but know next pics l see will be of the GT complete and lm stoked.... now off to work l go.......work work work

You owe You owe it's off to work you go....my morning motivation song...

Talked to Paul today and he tells me just finished a Chev he has been working on over the summer and now going to put the Critter's engine back together and get the car ready for delivery. Paul and his wife finally got their US Passports and are good to go for travel to Canada! Apparently there is a car show near Calgary around the end of Sept and Paul wants Gary's Chrysler, Robert's Mach 1 GT, my Fury and Critter's GT all entered. Should be interesting to see all the cars together.

Talked to Paul today and he tells me just finished a Chev he has been working on over the summer and now going to put the Critter's engine back together and get the car ready for delivery. Paul and his wife finally got their US Passports and are good to go for travel to Canada! Apparently there is a car show near Calgary around the end of Sept and Paul wants Gary's Chrysler, Robert's Mach 1 GT, my Fury and Critter's GT all entered. Should be interesting to see all the cars together.

Thinking he is talking about River City Classic car show High River end of September
River City Classics: High River Car Club & Show

have been eyeballin this one as well....would be fun to see some high brow folks squirmin as the GT rolls in

HORSEPOWER AT SPRUCE MEADOWS - SEPT 30TH -OCT 1ST.

COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION - Brought to you by Canadas longest running, most successful Auction Company - OCCA.
Including this incredibly rare Owoso Pulse!

SWAP MEET - A proper Swap Meet for all the Collector Car/Motorcycle enthusiasts in Alberta.
$50 per table with limited space and filling up fast!
Harness the power and exposure of 2 other events at the same, World Class Venue! Register now at www.enthusiastevents.com

Car Show and Car Club Invitational - Highlighting the Collector Car Community and Car Clubs, this Show brings passions of all different types of vehicles together in one spot! Pre Registered vehicles only!

Consign your Classic, Register your Car or Club or Reserve your Swap Meet table - visit www.enthusiastevents.com or call
403-272-8348

lm in of course were ever we end up....

have been eyeballin this one as well....would be fun to see some high brow folks squirmin as the GT rolls in

HORSEPOWER AT SPRUCE MEADOWS - SEPT 30TH -OCT 1ST.

COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION - Brought to you by Canadas longest running, most successful Auction Company - OCCA.
Including this incredibly rare Owoso Pulse!

SWAP MEET - A proper Swap Meet for all the Collector Car/Motorcycle enthusiasts in Alberta.
$50 per table with limited space and filling up fast!
Harness the power and exposure of 2 other events at the same, World Class Venue! Register now at www.enthusiastevents.com

Car Show and Car Club Invitational - Highlighting the Collector Car Community and Car Clubs, this Show brings passions of all different types of vehicles together in one spot! Pre Registered vehicles only!

Consign your Classic, Register your Car or Club or Reserve your Swap Meet table - visit www.enthusiastevents.com or call
403-272-8348
It appears this an invitational show, with a bunch of car clubs entering the cars of favored club members. Could be a little snobby for my blood.

images

welp its been a interesting summer so far to say the least...got a call from paul tonight stating he was back on the case and engine gos back in tues after issues were sorted and engine was put back together...seems Christeen drew first blood in that exchange from what Paul tells me...
suspect we'll see some pics next week and GT"s due to return the 23rd of this month...word has it there will already be a few joining us for a car show on the 25th...just thinking there may be 7-8 members from FCBO there for this show if l have my way...anyway were back on a roll here....
now where were we.....
IMG_1598.JPG

Wow, Paul is using his super deluxe royalty grade spotted fender blanket and his full body fender protectors! About the only thing missing are a few vestal virgins but maybe they are camera shy!

A car show you say, Sept 25 you say, where you didn't say? Will there be a trophy for the best GT?:p

Back