1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

unnamed.png

Derek, congrats - looks like you called it!

Stuck in wpg trying to finish last of 3 blds....shoulda bin done last spring but someone burnt it down ....alas here l am pushing them hard to git with the program and get the areas ready for me that they promised me would b done last week....
Way l see it am gona be rollin outa wpg after lm done wendsday evening only to have to hit Saskatoon first then on to calgary...gona be a 16 hr run for home only to be met by snow if you meanys are right.....good grief..why me....
6 hrs till work work work.......

Stuck in wpg trying to finish last of 3 blds....shoulda bin done last spring but someone burnt it down ....alas here l am pushing them hard to git with the program and get the areas ready for me that they promised me would b done last week....
Way l see it am gona be rollin outa wpg after lm done wendsday evening only to have to hit Saskatoon first then on to calgary...gona be a 16 hr run for home only to be met by snow if you meanys are right.....good grief..why me....
6 hrs till work work work.......
I try to never start counting down until I can do it on one hand... last 5 days, 5 hours, 5 minutes before a vacation are brutal enough.

I too am glad it's cooling down a little...
blob

I was getting tired of the 90's

My tolerance for the 90s is not good anymore and we had plenty of them up here this summer.

My tolerance for the 90s is not good anymore and we had plenty of them up here this summer.
All my broken parts don't love the dehydration risk of hot weather... and it can be hard to stay hydrated when working. On the other hand, I know I don't envy the freezing weather at all... my trade off is good for me at the moment.

I can put clothes on if I'm cold and I can't take enough off when it's too hot. As for my aching bones and joints? I guess there are trade-offs anywhere you might call home.

Back