1978-New Wiper Cam Bushing

Caper

Reaction score
I purchased three sets from Marv and installed in two cars. Excellent product.
He's local to me but believe they're $135 US plus shipping for the southern folks. . 1st run was 20 sets.
If you google his name the following comes up:

Marv Gingrich "1978 C body wiper cam parts. Over the years there have been many posts about wipers on 1978 New Yorkers. I along with many others were confused about what parts fit our cars. The proper parts have not been available for years. I did find NOS parts that shattered trying to install them but was able to reproduce them with better and thicker material. These only fit 1978 cars with 2 speed wipers with intermittent feature. I plan to have a few extra sets at Moparfest in New Hamburg Ontario this August if anyone needs a set. Please send me a message if you are interested.
This eliminates the need to find an older donar car and cut and weld to repair 1978 wipers.
Edit: Please note you need to use your old spring. I have not found a source yet for the springs"

Marv's Bushing.jpg

Thanks Caper! I plan to have several sets at Moparfest. I have my New Yorker registered for both days so should be easy to find. If you are interested send me a message and I will give you my cell number so we can connect at the show. Marv

MY GOD IT IS A MIRACLE! Yes, please send me his notification info.

I CAN FINALLY GET MY New Yorker licensed and registered - which means I can drive it!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited by a moderator:
My step-son is a draftsman among other talents and took a NOS set of the pieces and re-engineered them and printed them out of better material on one of his 3D printers. I've had them in my car since last summer but haven't had enough experience with them in the rain to know that they're bullet proof. They certainly can handle dry sweeping the glass.

Back