Bendpak scissor lift anyone use or own?

Nope. Cheap pricks don't know what rebar is down here.
I'm pretty sure the first two holes I drilled I hit rebar. I was thinking this is going to kill me just drilling the holes. Not that the others were not tuff, but I hit a wall about half way down, and that pretty much stopped the drill, from a creep to "is it moving at all"?

I had my best friend build my shop, so it is well made. He is a cabinet maker and I probably have one of the most square pole barns there is.

Last edited:
Doesn't it seem like there would be excessive loading on the 2 rollers ( left?). Seems like a lot of PSI on concrete in a small area.
I suppose they are larger than a floor jack's wheels in surface area, and jacks hold the weight of half a car. I just would never feel safe under one of these with 5k lbs on it.

Trust me fellas... the concrete is not your problem here. 4" patio pour would be fine... until after you crack it. I'm with 65Fury440 on this... this one seems to have a lot of leverage working against it. It might be ok with occasional use, but I bet it would wear what ever squaring mechanism it has pretty fast in commercial service. Concrete thickness only really counts when it is being used to locate/anchor the lift. In theory if its thick enough to park on without breaking, the portables can be used on it.

Back