Bendpak scissor lift anyone use or own?

they are actually common enough if you work on that type of equipment
jbc4066mc.jpg

I sold snapon for about ten minutes in 01... I sold 2-3 of these
EELR338A.jpg

I was very impressed by them... but they cost every penny the price of a 2 post, so they only make sense if you dont have the ability to install the 2 post.

they are actually common enough if you work on that type of equipment
jbc4066mc.jpg

I sold snapon for about ten minutes in 01... I sold 2-3 of these
EELR338A.jpg

I was very impressed by them... but they cost every penny the price of a 2 post, so they only make sense if you dont have the ability to install the 2 post.
Wow.

Here's another, this time using 6. As you can see, the lift capacity is fairly high at 18,000 pounds per column.

BusOnLifts2.jpg

lift.jpg

Last edited:
23 hundred dollars each. Times 4? Ummm.., no thanks.
And where do you store four of them.
Good for MTA. Not good for me,
Plus you'd have to call your wife and two neighbors to get the car up n down...

23 hundred dollars each. Times 4? Ummm.., no thanks.
And where do you store four of them.
Good for MTA. Not good for me,
Plus you'd have to call your wife and two neighbors to get the car up n down...
That's a single post as opposed to a two post . Look at the lifting pads. A nice portable unit if you want to use it in multiple bays. Not sure that I would be comfortable lifting my car on that though.

Liked the Leno demonstration... Turtle mode would have been real nice...

I do wonder... what happens if you let a battery die during the job and lose sync...

Lift selfie

Lift selfy.jpg

Finally got out to my shop to load Goldie on the lift for the first time. Very happy, the lift was perfectly balanced from the get go, no adjustments were needed.

lift 2.jpg
Lift1.jpg

What took you so long?:poke:

Happy Lifting. :thumbsup:

Thanks. Easter took up my Saturday and Sunday. I left Monday on a short get away with my wife. I worked today and got done early so to the shop I went. It was driving nuts not to get over to the shop.

You forgot the pic...
E_MobileMan_01_1000x1006.png

Unusual... I could see this solving part of Tink's desire... not storage though. With a big warehouse floor and no dedicated space... ok, but cost as much as a 2 post.

Doesn't it seem like there would be excessive loading on the 2 rollers ( left?). Seems like a lot of PSI on concrete in a small area.
I suppose they are larger than a floor jack's wheels in surface area, and jacks hold the weight of half a car. I just would never feel safe under one of these with 5k lbs on it.

Look at motorized pallet jacks used in whse's the long ones that hold 2 pallets they put that kind of weight on wheels like that with 6-7000 lbs. zooming up and down isles.

Back