Carlisle 2024

Now that Carlisle is in the rearview mirror for this year I'll have to post up some pictures. The kids probably have somewhere between 600 - 800 pictures if I were to guess. I'll try to get them all down loaded from their cameras tonight and start uploading them.

Now that Carlisle is in the rearview mirror for this year I'll have to post up some pictures. The kids probably have somewhere between 600 - 800 pictures if I were to guess. I'll try to get them all down loaded from their cameras tonight and start uploading them.
They always have the best pictures!

I got some pics from the journey and show, might bore some as there is a bias to a certain car/cars.

IMG_6159.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6169.jpeg

IMG_6179.jpeg

IMG_6191.jpeg

IMG_6196.jpeg

IMG_6197.jpeg

IMG_6198.jpeg

IMG_6200.jpeg

IMG_6202.jpeg

Two of my B. Third is my original spare tire, 7.35-14 Goodyear Power Cusion , date coded April 67 and it still has air. I need a Vintage Goodyear tire display stand.

IMG_7934.jpg
IMG_7939.jpg
20240707_135206.jpg

Thank you for sharing all your pictures

How was that by the way?
I found it very enjoyable. From a self indulgent perspective, It made it very convenient for me having a "base camp" in the middle of the fair grounds to sit and rehydrate so I didn't have to trek too far for anything so I could get back and take a break when my leg started bothering me. It would be somewhat nice to have a judged class for Survivors but that would be contrary to what Greg's father had intended when he started the Survivor tent and I wouldn't have stood a chance anyway. There were some amazing survivors there.

Greg Major is a great guy, he puts a lot of work into keeping that going. Very much appreciated.

I was surprised at the few people who came through and were pissy that their re-painted/modified cars weren't considered Survivors. :realcrazy:

I had one guy taking a lot of pics of the inspection/assembly marks in my engine bay and trunk lid for reference for his restoration. Greg said when his father used to bring his Cuda, he had people taking pictures of every aspect of the car. Silly that I didn't think about it before but the survivor tent is an exceptional resource for restoration because those cars are the best examples of how they were built at the factory. Flaws and all.

Back