Driveshaft hurdles!

So it is not really an offset.
It is an adaptor....

Offset
61oMVFBnmvL._SL1500_.jpg

This Technical illustration of mine will clear any confusion.

Technical Illustration
offset-figure2.png

Well no surprise, there's a couple different driveshafts for my 67 fury III. Of course I do not have the one I need. I pulled a 318/904 out of it and put a 413/727 back in. What I've figured out is there must be a 727 drive shaft and a 904 driveshaft.( playas correct me if I'm wrong) as the driveshaft that was in it is too long. So my question is , does anybody know what Cbodies have driveshaft that will work on my fury? Other than a fury. Thanks again gentlemen!!

I did this exact swap. I put a '64 413 and a 727 in my '67 Fury that was a 318 car. No issues at all about 6 years ago.
EDIT - I didnt read all five pages before posting - sorry

I did this exact swap. I put a '64 413 and a 727 in my '67 Fury that was a 318 car. No issues at all about 6 years ago.
EDIT - I didnt read all five pages before posting - sorry
Not sure what my driveshaft may have come out of. It's too long for a bigblock or small block,according to the fsm anyway.

Not sure what my driveshaft may have come out of. It's too long for a bigblock or small block,according to the fsm anyway.

Strange. Mine did have a 318/727 though. Where did you get your 413? Any pictures or another build thread? Ive been absent from here for some time.

I just pulled my car out of storage for the last three years as I completed some international/domestic work rotation. Mine is a 4 door car with a 413, 440source heads, xe284h cam etc.

Strange. Mine did have a 318/727 though. Where did you get your 413? Any pictures or another build thread? Ive been absent from here for some time.

I just pulled my car out of storage for the last three years as I completed some international/domestic work rotation. Mine is a 4 door car with a 413, 440source heads, xe284h cam etc.
the build thread is in "members projects". Mine is a later 413 w/906 heads,284/484 purple cam and a few other things. I pretty much got most of the drivetrain from a newyorker purchase. Although the 413 was never in the nyer.

Welcome back to the program! !

Back