Fiberglass scoop install on metal hood

FYI this guy has one on MP. It looks like it has the flange on the inside. Good price.

mopar hood scoop
Awesome thanks for the link I'm gonna buy this one the hidden flanges will look better than bolting on the fiberglass one I have, I will probably just sell the fiberglass one at the spring fling car show when I go. Again thank you I'll let you all know how it goes

Enablers. Nothing but enablers who have the common sense of a 16 year old, here...
I pity Humanity.
Proof of argument: The Tesla truck...

Enablers. Nothing but enablers who have the common sense of a 16 year old, here...
I pity Humanity.
Proof of argument: The Tesla truck...
lol. It’s his car. A lot of you guys don’t like the v10 in my Fury. To each their own. I would never put a max wedge scoop on any C body after the slab side years but I think it will look good on that car.

Awesome thanks for the link I'm gonna buy this one the hidden flanges will look better than bolting on the fiberglass one I have, I will probably just sell the fiberglass one at the spring fling car show when I go. Again thank you I'll let you all know how it goes
Did you buy the scoop? I see he marked it sold. Make sure you show us when you’re finished.

Did you buy the scoop? I see he marked it sold. Make sure you show us when you’re finished.
No i talked to the guy asked him about the bracket mount he replied and I asked him if he would ship it he didn't respond then he marked it as sold so It looks like I'm just going to use the fiberglass one I have. Thanks for the advice

I did not want a scoop but, I wanted a large air filter and to not choke the air flow down. I had a hood with the bracing rotted out and a good skin, so I built a matching scoop with the skin. We bonded the metal scoop to the metal hood. I realize I have a B but, a scoop is a scoop.
Mike
IMG_1754.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG

Painted my grill the weekend I'll let it sit for a week before I install it I'll post more pictures when when I'm finished

IMG_20240714_152727.jpg

IMG_20240714_152717.jpg

IMG_20240714_152709.jpg

IMG_20240714_150408.jpg

IMG_20240714_134629.jpg

Back