My 78 NYB was hit by an off shore student driver....

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This weekend is just getting better and better....

I just got home from the trip to Indiana to gt the txsm for the Newport and my neighbors come running up to me and tell me that NYB was smashed yesterday by an off shore student driver driving a mini van. She lives 50 feet from where the NYB was parked. Her Dad Mohammad said she panicked when another car came the other way and she smashed into the NYB and hooked on to the bumper. Then she floored the accelerator instead of the brake pedal and drug the 5000 lb NYB about 8 feet and smashed the NYB in to the curb. The cops had to assist to get the two cars separated. It was probably best that I wasn't home yesterday....

DSC03418.jpgDSC03419.jpgDSC03420.jpgDSC03421.jpgDSC03422.jpgDSC03423.jpgDSC03424.jpgDSC03425.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

DSC03420.jpg

DSC03421.jpg

DSC03422.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03424.jpg

DSC03425.jpg

Holy flippin' Jesus. That's terrible. How in the hell did she manage that one? Cars come from the other direction all the damn time. Hit the gas and smashed your car. Indeed beat you weren't there, might be in jail now. I feel for you.

I would of been censored if I left the original wording in the first post......

The off shore comment was my polite way of saying I had to hunt his neighbor down as an interpreter because Mohammed couldn't speak English......

The off shore comment was my polite way of saying I had to hunt his neighbor down as an interpreter because Mohammed couldn't speak English......

Bob I'm really, really sorry for what happened and it's a huge shame but would it suck any less if it was a white, English speaking young driver that did that to your dreamboat?

Huge bummer Bob, really sorry to see that. I hope your insurance makes the rest easy on you.

Bob, I have never, ever, seen such coolness under fire as this. Seriously. And I find that quite scary. Do what you have to do, bro. I've got your back.

Dumb *****. So sorry Bob! You seem to be handling it in stride.

The hispanic family across the street backed into a family members car parked on the street. I'm fairly certain if I hadn't walked outside right after they would have tried to drive off. It makes it even more frustrating when none of them can speak a lick of english!

Can't speak a word of English my ***! They live here and can speak it fluently they just refuse to. That's how they get away with ****! Poor poor pitiful me..... try that **** where you came from and see what happens. Don't fall for it.

Back