My Barrett-Jackson rant

I once happened upon Eva Longoria in her finest lace while channel surfing. It made me stop right there and I kept the show on . I had no idea I was watching Desperate Housewives . From that point forward I watched every episode , I couldn't help myself .
There I said it .........
Made me look. :BangHead:

eva-longoria-grey-lace-satin-dress-cannes-2015-02.jpg

340974E700000578-0-image-a-37_1462965105638.jpg

B-J is too much of a circus for me, just do away with the B.S. and sell the ******* cars! :mad:
I think it costs $40 just to go thru' the gate and watch the circus at B+J if it hasn't gone up in the last 10 yearz? But I will say you get a free ride in from the sand dunes to the tent. C. J. makes millions just for raising the tent, let alone the percentage on both endz of every sale and I don't wanna talk about the premiums charged for prime time trips across the stage, SHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Circus?????????? Last time Gail and I flew in for a 300 winter meet in Masa, Air Force One with GWB on board waz descending off our left wing at the same time. Talk about bad timing visiting Phoenix. You haven't lived 'til you've been in any city at any Air Port or on any freeway system when the Prez comez to town. There I go again. SBT, Jer

I think it costs $40 just to go thru' the gate and watch the circus at B+J if it hasn't gone up in the last 10 yearz? But I will say you get a free ride in from the sand dunes to the tent. C. J. makes millions just for raising the tent, let alone the percentage on both endz of every sale and I don't wanna talk about the premiums charged for prime time trips across the stage, SHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Circus?????????? Last time Gail and I flew in for a 300 winter meet in Masa, Air Force One with GWB on board waz descending off our left wing at the same time. Talk about bad timing visiting Phoenix. You haven't lived 'til you've been in any city at any Air Port or on any freeway system when the Prez comez to town. There I go again. SBT, Jer

Cost to get in for regular admission on Saturday is $60 if you buy the ticket beforehand, $80 at the gate. Earlier in the week it's cheaper the further you get away from Saturday.

Cost to get in for regular admission on Saturday is $60 if you buy the ticket beforehand, $80 at the gate. Earlier in the week it's cheaper the further you get away from Saturday.

Do you hafta buy another ticket each day, or can you get a ticket that is good for every day of the auction?

Do you hafta buy another ticket each day, or can you get a ticket that is good for every day of the auction?
The most economical way to do it if you want to go all week is to buy the week pass. I think it's something like $150 or $175 for the whole week.

I paid $23 each for my wife myself and grandson under the senior, student and military discount for Thursday.

I'll give you a hint...my SKOL Vikings will be closer to my Imperial than me when they touch down for their win on Sunday.:lol:
The Viking win may be a pipe dream...But, my Imperial is definitely logistically closer to the game than I will be.

Does that ticket get you in the tent that the bidding happens too?

Yes it does Bob. Can't sit on the main floor without a bidders pass but there are plenty of bleachers to sit in on the perimeter. To be honest I've been there 12-15 times but don't think I've spent more than an hour watching the bidding. Too many better things to see.

I first met Steve back in the 80's before he was doing TV or magazines, well at the time he was writing for model car magazines. He had a 1967 Commando 273 Dart that he put a Hemi in and a roll cage, car only had a driver seat and I sat on the floor for a test drive, that was an experience.

Alan

Back