Sovinear time

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
image.jpg
My friend Jimmy King picked this up for me at Carlisle saturday. I bought it from John & Denny Laube. They are the owners of the MOPAR Missile duster. They just bought the Butch Leal B/MP HEMI Duster & are restoring it to original metal body panels as the car was originally raced. This is a fiberglass door and lexan side window that the car was updated to. I'l be hanging this on my wall.

Last edited:
image.jpg
I always like going to Jimmys place. He is always buying & selling MOPAR muscle iron. This is his 63 Dodge Max Wedge clone. 413 4 speed. Roll bar & street legal. NICE does not go far enough to describe this car. This is Barrett-Jackson quality

image.jpg
This is the car he is currently working on. This is a 62 Belvedere. This car used to be mine. It was a 4 door. 318 Poly/push button. Jimmy bought it from me about 4 years ago. He owns a body shop & did the 4 to 2 door conversion. It too will be a max wedge clone with an automatic This also will be a BJ quality car

Last edited:
image.jpg
This is the engine that going into the 62 PLYMOUTH Max Wedge clone. 413 date code correct. Edelbrock Max Wedge aluminum heads. EXPENSIVE Harland Sharp Eddy/Maxie roller rockers. That crossram use to be mine. Jimmy & I did some horse trading on it.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Jimmy just bought this barn find 69 Road Runner. Runs great & sounds great. 66 K miles. Came out of Kentucky by way of Georgia

Wow. I am in talks with denny on buying the Fiberglass hood off that car. Just need to think on how i can get it.

It's really nice when the next kid plays nice with your old toys... nice wall art fellas

Back