The Hurst Registry

@330dTA @Kaim @ImpJay -- any chance you might be able to help with the tags and/or other info on those two cars? The convertible looks like a regular 300, and has been available for sale since April 2022 or earlier. I don't think it is a real Hurst, unlike the coupe. This said, I am interested in the info -- see here for the dealer info:

Automankki vaihtoautot

Coupe:
View attachment 687339

'vert:
View attachment 687340
Automankkis' Chrysler 300 2dr ht VIN is CM23U0C228785. It came to Finland 2020 (first registration to Finland 6/30 2020). From the car sale announcement:
Air conditioning: Manual
Power steering
Electrically adjustable seats: Without memory
Leather upholstery
Electric windows.

Automankkis' Chrysler 300 2dr ht VIN is CM23U0C228785. It came to Finland 2020 (first registration to Finland 6/30 2020). From the car sale announcement:
Air conditioning: Manual
Power steering
Electrically adjustable seats: Without memory
Leather upholstery
Electric windows.
I'm seriously considering adding this VIN to the Registry. Maybe a few other tidbits of info might trickle in, too.

The VIN and registration comes from the Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom. One of its tasks is to maintain the motor vehicle register.
Would this be something that you could obtain Fender Tag J99XXX and Door Sticker date info from the seller?

I realize this is asking a lot, but just think how good that would look in the Registry! :thumbsup:

Would this be something that you could obtain Fender Tag J99XXX and Door Sticker date info from the seller?

I realize this is asking a lot, but just think how good that would look in the Registry! :thumbsup:
The car is about 70 kilometers from my home. But it's possible if I visit city of Kouvola. The visit may take some time, but then I check the fender and door sticker date on the car. Then let's get back to it.

Manny, I might be a bit confused on 230943. I assume you're talking about the New Orleans car (and not the Finland car). And is "he" the seller in the ad?

Manny, I might be a bit confused on 230943. I assume you're talking about the New Orleans car (and not the Finland car). And is "he" the seller in the ad?
Yes the New Orleans car and yes i messaged him to see if he'd share a picture of the tag. But all he said was it's in the database and gave me those numbers.

Yes the New Orleans car and yes i messaged him to see if he'd share a picture of the tag. But all he said was it's in the database and gave me those numbers.
Database, huh? Darn.....I guess we're not getting anything else from him.

But I'll add it to the Registry with the info we have, and maybe someday we'll get tag and door info.

Thank you, Manny.

Back