Thread Delete?

67-Fury

Reaction score
I didnt mean for Marpars thread to get deleted. That wasnt my intent. I got a little mad and that wasnt called for and i do apologize for that. Opinions may differ but anger is never the solution. I forgot i joined here to learn not argue. Seeing it now i feel A rather lengthy discussion where all opinions are welcomed would of been a better route, like Most threads on Here end up.

tittyslide.jpg

Awe come on guys. Obviously something got said in a harsh tone between the two of them. 67-Fury is showing that he's not typical for his generation in that he cares enough to make it right with MarPar. Please, leave it alone.

I have no beef or hold any ill will towards @67-Fury.

He stated his opinion that he is entitled to-much as I disagree with it-he still has every right to say it. (I am speaking to his initial post-do not know if he made subsequent posts)

either way, the thread is gone.

Awe come on guys. Obviously something got said in a harsh tone between the two of them. 67-Fury is showing that he's not typical for his generation in that he cares enough to make it right with MarPar. Please, leave it alone.
It's okay. Most i guess didnt even get to see the Original thread, But Thank you for the kind words sir. I Try to be a indivdual. I think why "social media" really dont work that well is because we base our judgement on Peoples opinions or beliefs and Not their True character or how they treat others. I only Know the people on here through some Dumb plastic screen so there is a Different frame of mind. The people i like or love in my life will always have a Opinion that i may not agree with but that doesnt mean i want to stop Being around those people. The internet causes a lot of dissension and i Try hard to Not add to it.

It's okay. Most i guess didnt even get to see the Original thread, But Thank you for the kind words sir. I Try to be a indivdual. I think why "social media" really dont work that well is because we base our judgement on Peoples opinions or beliefs and Not their True character or how they treat others. I only Know the people on here through some Dumb plastic screen so there is a Different frame of mind. The people i like or love in my life will always have a Opinion that i may not agree with but that doesnt mean i want to stop Being around those people. The internet causes a lot of dissension and i Try hard to Not add to it.

:thumbsup:

Back