What's your Daily Driver?

You can still ORDER a regular cab F150 stripped but they sticker now for about $28k. My '06 stickered for $18k. $10K in 10 years? wtf..

True, but why are people complaining how bad this country's shape is in if Ford cant build $65,000.00 F250 King Ranch Titanium Editions fast enough??????
How the heck else are you going to get to the bank, unemployment office and shill job interviews?

2015 RAM, Laramie. 6.4 , as many options as I could possibly have, I drove 520 miles to Columbus Ohio to buy it because its what I wanted and thats where it was.

The 2010 5.7 R/T Challenger at the bottom is what Mrs Polara drives every day...

IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
Screenshot_2015-09-07.jpg

$65000 is a bargain! I had a Megacab Dually Crew HO Cummins Limited show up this week with a $97000 window sticker!! WTF is wrong with the Manufacturers! We will need 10 year mortgages just to afford the $600 bi weekly payment! Just bought the wife a new Town & Country for $38k but she really wanted a Pacifica but at $60k no effin way! Even she agreed that was ridiculas. Don't know where its all gonna stop boys I really don't!

Here's an image I grabbed off the internet of exactly what was my father's DD 1970-73.
Only without the whitewalls...

16231288_large.jpg

I use my local Ford dealer for their $20.00 loss leader oil change. I refuse the 10 items the "technician" always finds while doing his FREE 500 point Safety Inspection drill. Anyway, while I'm there the sales sharks are always trying to get me into a new F150. Between the back half trying to get $100.00/hr. out of me, and the front half trying to get $40k out of me, $20 cant buy you better entertainment. Free coffee and wi-fi, too.

I use my local Ford dealer for their $20.00 loss leader oil change. I refuse the 10 items the "technician" always finds while doing his FREE 500 point Safety Inspection drill. Anyway, while I'm there the sales sharks are always trying to get me into a new F150. Between the back half trying to get $100.00/hr. out of me, and the front half trying to get $40k out of me, $20 cant buy you better entertainment. Free coffee and wi-fi, too.
Wife is in charge of getting her oil changed in the expedition... rules are let them inspect, get a written estimate and do nothing else... I will use the estimate to figure out if they inspected/estimated too hard. Unfortunately, I rely on the same dealer as a parts supplier, so if they get crazy... it wouldn't benefit me to cause a stink. I took it in when we first got it for oil and new tires (never beat the ford dealer on tire prices yet)... they put on a smaller size... that time I had to at least make sure things were handled... I told the man in charge (he was 13 I think) "you wouldn't put that size on if I asked you to, I don't think I can let them stay on there for safety reasons". It's nice when you know their arguments ahead of time. 10% discount for tires nobody will touch...nah.

$65000 is a bargain! I had a Megacab Dually Crew HO Cummins Limited show up this week with a $97000 window sticker!! WTF is wrong with the Manufacturers! We will need 10 year mortgages just to afford the $600 bi weekly payment! Just bought the wife a new Town & Country for $38k but she really wanted a Pacifica but at $60k no effin way! Even she agreed that was ridiculas. Don't know where its all gonna stop boys I really don't!
They still make the Pacifica?

You can still ORDER a regular cab F150 stripped but they sticker now for about $28k. My '06 stickered for $18k. $10K in 10 years? wtf..

I paid $9,000 for mine but actually traded it straight up for my 2008 RAV4 that had almost 2x more mileage on it than the truck.

Back