1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

:rolleyes:
There you go generalizing again... :poke:
Like you say, there is Jersey and then there is Jersey.

I went kayaking Friday. Not a nursing home in sight... :p

You went kayaking?! I thought there were only swamps down there? Wow, I am impresssed! :rolleyes:

Could be true, a lot of mantles holding Floridian ashes.
Many are just polluting the waterways...
He was playing alligator tag...

Kevin
Its kinda cool watching the alligators, just don't mess with them or feed them and you're good. Now a really big one would definitely get my attention if I was sitting in a plastic canoe...

I try to never start counting down until I can do it on one hand... last 5 days, 5 hours, 5 minutes before a vacation are brutal enough.

I too am glad it's cooling down a little...
blob

I was getting tired of the 90's

just a little heads up for folks...cantflip hit it on the head...Paul needed a couple more days to get GT in for wheel alignment and were a couple adjustments he still wanted to make yet so it all kinda worked out really...finished my Project in Winnipeg and made the run up to Saskatoon to drop off some materials and booted for calgary hell bent fer leather...sooooooooo nice to be home and done for the year early for a change...time to play..bring on the toys....GT will be here late next week..apologies for the delays

just a little heads up for folks...cantflip hit it on the head...Paul needed a couple more days to get GT in for wheel alignment and were a couple adjustments he still wanted to make yet so it all kinda worked out really...finished my Project in Winnipeg and made the run up to Saskatoon to drop off some materials and booted for calgary hell bent fer leather...sooooooooo nice to be home and done for the year early for a change...time to play..bring on the toys....GT will be here late next week..apologies for the delays
That's a lot of sleepless nights... you must be getting exhausted waiting...
So glad the end is in sight for you.

Gawd....just waiting for it all to be over....glad l.Ll have a little time to prep before it gets here...hazmat suits...white gloves that sorta stuff.......realy didn't wana roll into town in a rush.......now l can go help Graham finish up his hiden headlights over the weekend seeing as l have the motor hes requiring...hopefully it works

Gawd....just waiting for it all to be over....glad l.Ll have a little time to prep before it gets here...hazmat suits...white gloves that sorta stuff.......realy didn't wana roll into town in a rush.......now l can go help Graham finish up his hiden headlights over the weekend seeing as l have the motor hes requiring...hopefully it works

Eh? Did you say something about a motor.....?

l just got new pics from Paul....on road all day ..haven't eaten...foods ready...will be back with pics

Looks very fine indeed. Were you tasked with putting on the side strobe stripes? They are needed to finish the neat look of the GT.

Looks very fine indeed. Were you tasked with putting on the side strobe stripes? They are needed to finish the neat look of the GT.

nope....Paul has saved them for himself...says their his favorite part..theyll go on in next day or so l imagine

One day ....one day.....I'll be as cool as you or top the you suck list as you do now..
:thumbsup:

One day ....one day.....I'll be as cool as you or top the you suck list as you do now..
:thumbsup:
On the day she arrives, NOBODY will be as cool as the Critter.... I bet he already has face cramps from the big grin he can't get rid of just from the pics... wish I was there to see the public introduction in person.

Back