1973 Fury 1 with 225 slant six engine

73FuryM.jpg
73FuryF.jpg

Soooooooo.......
What are you going to do with it??
We're also going to put on a good used set of 225/75-15 tires with the black walls facing out. White walls are way to flashy for a taxi. I think it came with G78-15 which would be 215/75-15. So we're going one size bigger.

Slap on an extra exhaust tip and everyone will think it's a 440 cop car.
Save popping the hood til last. :D

Maybe I should break the hood release cable and try to sell it as a original cop car with a blown engine. :D
Naw, find a taxi meter on ebay. Run with it for a sec. No one has an old mopar taxi. My 72 cop car does not have vent wings, but does have ac.

Naw, find a taxi meter on ebay. Run with it for a sec. No one has an old mopar taxi. My 72 cop car does not have vent wings, but does have ac.
I checked eBay for a vintage TAXI roof light. Didn't see anything.

After you asked about the vent wings I looked at a bunch of 73 Fury sedan pictures on line and discovered its not a common option. Not many 71 & 72 sedans with vent wings as well.

Finely there's something rare about my car. I was afraid my 73 Fury would look like all the other 73 Fury's in the world.:D

Last edited:
Those broadcast sheets are in amazing condition for their age! I really like your car. Good luck with it!

I hope those douche' bags from u-haul don't see that pic.... they'd never approve a car that big on one of their trailers...LOL

I hope those douche' bags from u-haul don't see that pic.... they'd never approve a car that big on one of their trailers...LOL
I told them I was towing a 1996 Buick Roadmaster. If you tell them your towing a 73 Fury they will tell you it will not fit any of there auto transports. Truth is 73 Fury does not show up on there computer because there computers don't know there is a 1973 Plymouth Fury. I've had this problem before.

I would inspect the steering and suspension very thoroughly.....who knows how many hundreds of thousands of mile could be on this car.

Back