1978 NYB New Engine.....

My FB picture.....no ****!

1453488_593465137386222_1006825369_n.jpg

I could probably pull some scrap (new material) from the bin if you'll have the postman. Almost everything we make is from 3/16 aluminum. PM me if you want.

During my absence this afternoon I purchased these for $33 from a local metal shop. 1/4"x3"x18"

20180820_141152.jpg

BTW, that tree was $67 with shipping. Yeah, I could of bought some old crusty rusty junk from EBay for a little less.....

Jeez!!!

Mopar has a real problem with anything made out of plastic during the Formal years!

Then again....no one designs a plastic car part to last 40+ years!

I barely touched one of the hoses on the factory vacuum tree on the back of the intake manifold and the port literally fell off the tree.

That's why I've been looking for a decent replacement for days and finally found one.

Screenshot_20180820-163508.png

Last edited:
I seem to remember one... with the combination of stashes... there may be several. I suppose I'll need to catalog it better someday. :lol:

Catalog it right in the same drawer as the infamous 1978 wiper cam.....made out of the same inferior plastic. I swear I barely touched my vacuum tree and the 1/8" port literally fell off the vacuum tree. This is another OEM/NOS part I am done with forever. I'll spend the extra money once and have a bulletproof brass vacuum tree.

Rant over....I feel better! Lol

What style body? Unless it's a dr. Sedan (post) you are S.0.ofL.

Formal windshields are different too.

Sedans and wagons are the same.

2 and 4 door hardtops are the same.

They don't interchange.

I'm going to block the ports I don't use on this vacuum tree with brass pipe plugs.

Back