Factory 4-Speed-C-Body-Photo-Thread

I like the satin hood on a gloss black car. Agree, shoulda had a super stock scoop instead of super bee/dart units. No heater either.
Travis..

No specific data that it is an original 4-spd car, except that it wears the 2 firewall-to-fenderwell braces that seem to only have been used in 67 and 68.
IMO the presence of those braces is pretty compelling that it is a legitimate car.
It's not just the braces themselves, but the whole wheel liner is unique as the autos didn't have the the holes with nutserts

my stuff is all part of a auto to 4spd conversion . my 65 custom 880 rag is getting a rb wedge with a a833 four speed . and i'm needing this column for my conversion . but @LocuMob an help you .

Took a long drive in the '67 today, perfect day, went to a cruise. Have to say this is my favorite C of all time. Have had or driven a decent number of C's of years 65-73, some were really nice, they were all great road cars but none of them put quite the smile on my face as this incredible machine. I feel lucky to have owned it!

IMG_0882 temp.JPG
IMG_0878 temp.JPG
IMG_0858 temp.JPG

Back