Guilty Pleasures

In the freezer, right now.

00-1-1.jpg

if you see 12 at once, that would be an amazing degree of peripheral vision.

I only see 2 at once ..move my eyes around those two disappear and two different ones show up. only way to get to 12 .. and the headache :)

I can see several at once but not all 12 at the same time ... dammit I'm feeling sick again

I knew there was 12 but that was me going around the board, adding them up and allowing common sense to kick in.

I thought you were gonna say 1

When highlighted with a different color, they ALL jump out. My peripheral vision sees ALL 12 red circles instantly, and the dots inside though blurry, i also see all 12.

00-1-1.jpg

Without that red contrast AND the circle shape (vs the mono-coloredlines), my brain cannot process more that 2 black dots. some people see one dot .. most 2 or 3, but few can process 3-5 dots at once.

the human eye's field of clear vision just aint big enough. its why we read by moving our eyes. the great majority of us cannot READ, tho we can see of course, outside that axis of "center of gaze" because its blurry (even if youve got 20-10 vision).

00-1-2.jpg

I had 20-15 vision when I was 20. I swear the day I turned 45 someone hit the switch to everything I needed to function and turned it to halfway dead. I resisted glasses for the next five years, theyre on me right now.

The opening 7 minutes of Up is tremendous! Sad, moving, yet wonderful at the same time.

00-1-2-5.jpg

Just like Snotty said. First seven minutes. sad, moving, wonderful .. all at the same time.

dragged to this movie kicking and screaming by the "women" (daughters and my main squeeze at the time) to this movie. Loved it.

For those who wanna reminisce. For those who haven't seen it and want to. Others -- just skip :)

First three minutes. Carl and Ellie as kids.

Next four minutes. Adults and then the rest.

I am always surprised at how these cartoons and creators move your soul. Did you see inside out? Another creative, hilarious cartoon that can draw at least a tear.
UP however really hit home ...:thumbsup:

1 in 292 Million, 1 in 259 Million, and both together, 1 in 75 quadrillion (75,000,000,000,000,000) .. but hey, how can ya not try? :)

(I am so fickle .. until it gets to these lofty numbers i cant be bothered with no stinkin' lottery .. like only $100M aint enough to get my attention :rolleyes:)

00-1-2.jpg

1 in 292 Million, 1 in 259 Million, and both together, 1 in 75 quadrillion (75,000,000,000,000,000) .. but hey, how can ya not try? :)

(I am so fickle .. until it gets to these lofty numbers i cant be bothered with no stinkin' lottery .. like only $100M aint enough to get my attention :rolleyes:)

View attachment 137461

The sad part is if I won, it would not change my life one bit ......

BUT WHAT A HELL OF A C-BODY COLLECTION I WOULD HAVE !!!!

And a great bunch of folks to share and appreciate them with !!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'd surely be even MORE "car diseased" than I already am :).

After making sure the family stayed rich for 1,000 years (no idiot sons/daughters/in-laws to muck it up after im gone), oh and after the Federales get their 39% (dont get me started), i'd invest in some stuff, endow a little trust to do go good deeds forever, then I'd give 10% of it away as fast I could to my favorite charities.

yes, its nice to dream :)

I know .. they cause tooth decay, ED, brain cancer, and my mail-lady to wag her "aw no you didn't" finger at me .. Been readin' 'em off and on for 45 years.

00-1-2-4.jpg

Back