Guilty Pleasures

This Lucy? I like it too.

True premise .. we have 9X more brain capacity then we use. why is that ? lotta theories out there but world's most sophisticated "computer" is STILL the one between our ears.

Anyway, I like Luc Besson's stuff ... though he just laid an egg with this Valerian thing .. so I personally am fine professing I can watch The Fifth Element, Lucy, and The Professional back-to-back-to-back :).

00-1-2-4.jpg

just talked with a bud , his friend pick his tree clean , then came by with a bottle of peach shine . yes moon shine from peaches . that will be a tastey treat . hope for just a taste , we're going to change out his front suspension on his truck . lol . remember lefty loosy , righty tighty , lol .

IMG_4995.JPG

Time to revive this thread as I finally took the 8 mile drive to the factory for a fresh box of these.

you might be surprised by how much I love these workhorse machines for all my life...I want one...I may have to be satisfied with the size of my big
caboverguiltypleasures.jpg
Imperial(s) per my wife...we'll see.

I will binge watch until I pass out. Fascinating, not matter what products they feature each show.

00-1-2-5-5.jpg

Party pooper and proud .. going on 30+ years now. Ever since we had a new baby in 1986 (7 months old at the time).

Heck, that's when i binge watch stuff :)

00-1-2-5-4.jpg

Oh yeah ..I still dig rockin' the bubbles as an old man (that aint me, but ya get the picture).

Gotta be the double-ringed hoops tho .. not the straw type .. so that your fingers/hands get all slimed up but smell really good :).

Makes me feel like a kid all over again.. no matter what else is going on in my world.

00-1-2-6.jpg
00-1-2-5-5.jpg

Last edited:
Two odd ducks I was sure I wouldnt like.

Never heard of either one before ("Gods" was a book, "Preacher" was a graphic comic), but watched each's episode One.

Still a little pissed at myself but alas I got hooked, tho second season of Preacher let me down a bit.. :)

00-1-2-5-5.jpg
00-1-2-6.jpg

Im with ya Doc. :) Love that stuff, even the spirited ones relax and fascinate me..

Some of you other classical music lovers might get a kick outta these. 2 vids, 3 minutes each.

Classical music you've heard but don't know names/composers. 20 pieces here (how does this guy know all these by heart?)

00-1-2-5-4.jpg

in case its not obvious/unfamiliar, this is Crème Brûlée ("Burned Cream"). Got hooked on it living in France. Sinfully good :)

Back