I can't be the only guy who uses the loud pedal...

I would hope you would go faster than me, combo has been together since '05...only intake/cam/carb/converter swap since then...

Car originally had a worn out 413 running 13.50's when it first got put together...fresh 440 shortblock with everything moved over off the 413 was immediate 12.50's and it picked up 6-7 mph.

Stock Edelbrocks for the ported 452's - 12.20's another 4+ mph

MP557 instead of MP528 - 12.00's

PTC 9.5" converter instead of "custom" 10", was worth 2 tenths.

Victor instead of RPM - No change in ET, but I picked up 2+ mph, car 60'd the same but ET'd slower to the 1/8 but made it back up on the big end...

E85 850DP vs 830DP - 0.1+ and another 2+ mph. Runs the same if its 90 degs outside or 50. Made the car super consistent...and it smells awesome too...

More to come this spring finally...

Yep. Seen it. I think he's a member on here.

He's currently rebuilding after the crash last year. He posted up some pictures of some headers hes fabbing this morning.

The TT New Yorker above is his too.

We seem to be few and far between, even here...

There's more at the dock than here, but there's fewer active posters there.

I am using a MP.557 in a 440 in my all steel heater, rear seat delete 69 Barracuda. Ported 906 heads 9.6 comp., no converter yet, 4.10 rear. Hoping it will come in at 34-35 with my fat *** in it.

Manual '73 discs up front, alum man steering box, alum rad, radio delete, factory bucket seats, no carpet and scraped off as much body liner as I could. Frames been tied, but no bar/cage. Fuel cell, 8 3/4 and Monoleafs. Aluminum in the rest of the obvious places.

Back