I went from road to this

Thats a big *** gun.

Yep, it has a sure kill radius of 80 meters, at 300 meters it's still ripping off heads, arms, and legs. And that is only one Howitzer.....we shoot a Battery (8 guns) or a Battalion (24 guns) on each firing mission. In Iraq, we shot a couple of Brigade fire missions (72 guns) on important priority targets we didn't want to get away. They are also capable of shooting nukes!

Wow, that's just crazy!

Yep, it has a sure kill radius of 80 meters, at 300 meters it's still ripping off heads, arms, and legs. And that is only one Howitzer.....we shoot a Battery (8 guns) or a Battalion (24 guns) on each firing mission. In Iraq, we shot a couple of Brigade fire missions (72 guns) on important priority targets we didn't want to get away. They are also capable of shooting nukes!
Huh?! How do you shoot off a nuke and not get vaporized? Can it shoot that far away?

Huh?! How do you shoot off a nuke and not get vaporized? Can it shoot that far away?

The range is classified and there is fallout!

Click on the link and click full screen. This round is from 1953 and has been updated numerous times since then. A lot more distance and a hell of a bigger bang.

[video]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/a/a7/Operation_Upshot_test.ogg/Operation_Upshot_test.ogg.360p.webm[/video]

756px-Upshot-Knothole_GRABLE.jpg

Last edited:
The range is classified and there is fallout!

Click on the link and click full screen. This round is from 1953 and has been updated numerous times since then. A lot more distance and a hell of a bigger bang.

[video]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/a/a7/Operation_Upshot_test.ogg/Operation_Upshot_test.ogg.360p.webm[/video]

756px-Upshot-Knothole_GRABLE.jpg
No way would I be out there pulling the trigger on that thing.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bluefury361
Sounds like a case of "A REPTILE DISFUNCTION".:eek:s_dancing2:

You are forever banned from this thread.
Will, that is so funny!!!

Yeah...... But it got me banned......Now I have to wait until the next great opportunity...

That's probably about how much I was leaking. the torque converter seal was bad and it leaked like a M/F after being driven

You probably couldn't drive too far with the seal leaking that bad........did you have a case of oil in the trunk? LOL!

I had a 72' Dodge Charger that leaked that bad.....couldn't get any further than the driveway with it,lol.

How'd you guess... it leaked more sitting the longer you let it sit the more it would leak.. it was pumped full of lucas trans fluid anyway what kind of job do you think it would be to pull the tranny as a novice mechanic

Wow when you put it that way IS THERE A #5 ? ...anyway I changed my e-bay add I didn't want anyone to get hosed not the price though that stays the same

believe it or not I started at $10K on craigslist ....NO HITS

I don't know what the hell I'm doing

Hey Joe .. Pro Tip.. if you aren't replying to the last response or what you actually say in your response doesn't make it clear who you are replying to it kinda looks like you are talking to yourself here.

Pro tip no 1.jpg

Pro tip no 1.jpg

Is this how I reply to the last response if so thanks for the tip if not please help because I don't know crap about computers

Is this how I reply to the last response if so thanks for the tip if not please help because I don't know crap about computers

We'll help you out Joe .. glad to have you here

Use the reply with a quote, in the bottom right corner.

X2 ^^^

See the circled area like 72Fury is talking about. If you use that you get will see the person you are replying to's comment where the arrow is

reply with quote.jpg

reply with quote.jpg

Last edited:
Back