Mopars at big daddys

Should we fire another volley?
Will sent pictures, did anyone from the club respond to the numbers in attendance?
I'm with Will on this one... Between Doug and Will they have been informed. They got a few emails... anything else before we see what happens would just be making a nuisance of ourselves. For their car show planners, C-Body recognition would be a tiny sliver of a big pie... I'm just going to be happy to park together again.

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!
FLORIDA MOPAR ASSOCIATION ADMITS TO THE EXISTENCE OF C BODIES!
(from the evil book of faces)
" Concerned C body owner)-Cool! will it be it's own class or split with another?
Florida MoPar Association That depends on volume - but it is currently slated for its own class

FLORIDA MOPAR ASSOCIATION ADMITS TO THE EXISTENCE OF C BODIES!
Are you sure, Doug?

Screenshot_20170424-115433.png

Rip, Yer killin' me. I could tell the host of that party I know ah few guyz that run in the 9z with those little **** box carz 'n truckz. I know he'z gone thru' the trapz backwardz at least once faster then that, but then we all know theirz only one Big Daddy, lol

I registered for the event today. Including a RV site. I like the idea of having Connie close by. I only registered the Admiral for Saturdays show.
I'm not sure what the layout for the campsites are. The diagram shows one adjacent to the show and another off a ways. We will be arriving Thursday so will have time to just hang out and relax.

Back