Mopars at big daddys

map_of_the_florida_horse_park-11006e58eca5dd25a75d002371f4dcd6.jpg

Next big show for me... Will plans to be there...

To my knowledge this one will include...
@bluefury361
@commando1
@bulldogchesty
@65Fury440
@Ripinator
@monaco75
@70bigblockdodge - so far our long distance winner... if he can make it:poke:

Might get to see @Beautiful Brute 1962 , but she hasn't been on since May...

will we see "The Sheriff" @67Monaco ?

Who else is thinking about this show?

Nah it aint gunna but I may. It's near 200 miles one way and I just don't think it'll be ready for that trip by then. But one never knows, stranger things have happened.

Jeezes, Jeff. It's still July.
Carlisle is over... If I start planning now, I still won't have my crap together by then, but I'll at least have the vacation schedule at work figured out...:rolleyes:

What can I say, I miss your company...

Nah it aint gunna but I may. It's near 200 miles one way and I just don't think it'll be ready for that trip by then. But one never knows, stranger things have happened.
Love to see your car, but would rather get to meet you... try to join in.:thumbsup:

I checked. RV sites will be assigned as you arrive. Not sure which sites they will start with, but its The Florida Mopar Assc. so it likely won't make much sense.
I plan on arriving early. It's an additional $25.00 a day before the event dates which are $50.00 a day.

I had already registered the Admiral in the show, but now that that's not going to happen I will be in the swap area with, (likely), the only C body stuff out there. I'll have a bunch of E body parts also.

:wtf: the Florida Mopar Assn. seems to have had some falling out with Don... no drama on the internet, but a quiet change to Herb McCandless... and Don Garlits is now running his own show on the original weekend.

"FLORIDA MOPAR TIMES
FMA
“SPECIAL EDITION”
FLORIDA MOPAR ASSOCIATION MAJOR ANOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE 30TH ANNUAL MOPAR SHOW WITH “MR. 4 SPEED”, HERB McCANDLESS(PREVIOUSLY MOPARSWITH BIG DADDY)AT THE
FLORIDA AGRICULTURE CENTER & HORSE PARK IN OCALA, FL."

The museum's website no longer mentions the FMA show, and the FMA folks no longer mention Don's involvement. from the museum's site...
Mopars-and-More.jpg

Should be interesting to see how much that messes with everyone's plans.:realcrazy:

BTW, I have registered at the horsepark and plan a long weekend there. I might have to rethink things a bit, I'd like to pop in on the museum's event too.

I'll be going to visit you guys, so that means the new show for sure.
As much as the Floriduh Mopar Association is borderline incompetent.
Did anyone get the final answer if there will be a C body class?

LOL funny side note about the new Mopar guys.
There is a Facebook group called "Central Florida Mopars".
I'm like, cool, I'll join that. After a couple days I'm still not a member, so I message an administrator. He says the reason I am not approved is that my Fury isn't a Mopar. I message him back, yes, it is a 65 Plymouth. He messages back that they are for the performance lines, note their group picture. These are the guys dominating the FMA.
aa.jpg

Back