attention squad savvy: questions about my 71' NJSP Fury

the first three are paint color, the next four are your trim code and the next three are interior "paint" color

M1XA M= Medium price class, 1= Cloth and Vinyl XA = Black and Gun Metal

Well Doug, I look at my build sheets and the 4 character code says trim code and the TX9 is the UDF code

I'm agreeing with you. I was working on the picture when you posted what you did so I figured I just add the pic to reinforce what you already posted.

What is a udf code?

Inner upper door frame paint or color of pad used at the top of the door frame. In earlier years, they were painted. By 71 most had a colored pad of some sort. The color used coordinates with the interior trim color. i.e. Black pad to go with black interior

Inner upper door frame paint or color of pad used at the top of the door frame. In earlier years, they were painted. By 71 most had a colored pad of some sort. The color used coordinates with the interior trim color. i.e. Black pad to go with black interior

well said

What is a udf code?

Have you pulled the back seat to see what color the floor pans are and to look for broadcast sheets?
Look for sheets in the lower rear seat, the seat back and under the front seat.
Finding a broadcast sheet will answer a lot of questions.

he said he did but it wasnt for that car.

Are you sure they werent for that car? Have you pulled the carpet and looked under there? How about above the glove box liner?

Have you pulled the back seat to see what color the floor pans are and to look for broadcast sheets?
Look for sheets in the lower rear seat, the seat back and under the front seat.
Finding a broadcast sheet will answer a lot of questions.
The sheet i found under the back seat is incorrect for the car. Doesn't seem to be one under the front seat. Haven't checked the back seat back yet...

You should be able to see it better from the backside of that tag.

Back