Does FCBO have a mission statement?

oliver

Reaction score
Looked but could not find....Please direct me to it if there is one. Thanks

Just in case one does not exist yet, it could be said this forum is primarily dedicated to the destruction, cannibalization, and desecration of C-Bodies; a place where B and E Body lovers come to look for donor cars.

Q: Why do you say that?
A: To this day, the number of nice cars being trashed by forum members far exceeds the number of cars being fixed up.
Q: Why don't you get the hell out of here if you don't like it?
A: In order to amortize my $40 annual membership, I'm still going to bust balls a couple more times... , then I will.

in less than a minute my comment was removed from Website Questions and Comments and reclassified to General Discussion. Very Impressive!

in less than a minute my comment was removed from Website Questions and Comments and reclassified to General Discussion. Very Impressive!

Yes, because I get alerted immediately when there is a post in the website questions forum - and I don't want a bunch of notices so you can "bust balls" :)

oh well....so much for Freedom of Speech, I guess.

Joey, @Joeychgo, would you kindly delete my User ID from this forum?

Many thanks,

Oliver

Just in case one does not exist yet, it could be said this forum is primarily dedicated to the destruction, cannibalization, and desecration of C-Bodies; a place where B and E Body lovers come to look for donor cars.

A: To this day, the number of nice cars being trashed by forum members far exceeds the number of cars being fixed up.
A: In order to amortize my $40 annual membership, I'm still going to bust balls a couple more times... , then I will.

First of all I believe mission statements are ridiculous . 2nd , Im not sure I agree with you at all on this, many projects are ongoing here . I see very few good cars getting trashed, except for the one in Canada . 3rd, you would leave because there is no mission statement?

Not a perfect world, not a perfect website either but a pretty good one. Instead of bailing stick around and try to make it better.

The committee hasn't been consulted for a while. It may be time to wake them up.

1200x600AngryMen.jpg

There are a lot of good projects going on here. Lots of cars being saved and restored. Occasionally, people do things to cars that we may not agree with... That's the way it is everywhere and not just on this forum.

I would have made next to zero progress on my Monaco if it wasn't for this forum, both new threads and the archives.

Well, bye.

oh well....so much for Freedom of Speech, I guess.

Joey, @Joeychgo, would you kindly delete my User ID from this forum?

Many thanks,

Oliver
How is this a "freedom of speech" issue? The forum this was originally posted in is directed to the admin, so he gets an email every time there is a post in it. He just doesn't want to get a bunch of emails because people are replying to this thread, and there will probably be a lot of responses because you steered it straight towards a cliff.

Back