What's your Daily Driver?

Here is my daily driver. Its a 84, 318 and a od 833 4-speed. Been driving it for almost 2 years now. When I got it had to replace the water pump and a power steering hose. Then the brakes. That was it.

1434484182462.jpg

DSCF0614.JPG

I like the GTO but the gas milage is really bad, like maybe even worse than my Fury, I'm leaning more towards the Civic at this point. I'm just holding out for when they release the manual version of the turbo model.

If the GTO wasn't such a gas guzzler I'd probably agree with you though.

I'll stick with my original statement. I wouldn't own a Honda, it wouldn't matter if it got 100 MPG. My truck gets a solid 8.5 MPG around town in the winter and I'm fine with that.

My daily drivers are -95 Golf Vr6 (190hp stock) syncro Variant, what im installing turbo atm. Hp goal is around 420-450hp. Brembo GT Junior kit at front, Audi TT Quattro rear brakes, Koni suspension, OZ 17"x 8" light weight wheels 6.2kg each etc.

12082011265.jpg

My second daily driver is Chevy C20 -87 with 6.2D. Didnt have enough money to buy Dodge Ram with Cummings. :( And yes bottom of picture is my Rottweiler. :)
20150928_172135%20ndash%20kopio%203_zpscackencv.jpg

Last edited:
I'll stick with my original statement. I wouldn't own a Honda, it wouldn't matter if it got 100 MPG. My truck gets a solid 8.5 MPG around town in the winter and I'm fine with that.
Truthfully right now gas mileage isn't that big of a deal for me. But I'm sort of halfway planning for when gas goes back up. And I kind of like the looks of the new Civic coupe, and it isn't too slow for me either.

The GTO is really tempting though, I'm just worried about how a previous owner might have treated it.

My daily is a 2000 Lincoln Town Car with 362K miles, former NYC Livery car. Afterwards it belonged to a couple of car service companies in the outer boroughs......I found enough coins under the back seat to buy coffee and a buttered roll for 2 days,, but coffee only on the third day

2000TC[1].JPG

I adopted a new car this winter for a sommer daily driver.

It'a a little rough around the edges but good for a daily driver! And I can register it as a classic car in 2 years! :)

2016-03-16 08.40.33.jpg

It's my company car, a BMW 5 series (f11) with M bodykit. But with the ugly winter wheels... The black dipped M wheels look much nicer!

I am :D And it's a pool car with another colleague, means I don't have to pay for it ;) Just share it from time to time with him.

Next to the company car I have a VW Golf IV for the winter and the "new" Mercedes-Benz 260E (w124) for the summer and a Imperial in pieces ;)

I don't have a better pic of the Golf, but they are both on the picture (kind of)
Mercedes-Benz 260E (W124) - 004.jpg

My daily drivers are -95 Golf Vr6 (190hp stock) syncro Variant, what im installing turbo atm. Hp goal is around 420-450hp. Brembo GT Junior kit at front, Audi TT Quattro rear brakes, Koni suspension, OZ 17"x 8" light weight wheels 6.2kg each etc.

12082011265.jpg

My second daily driver is Chevy C20 -87 with 6.2D. Didnt have enough money to buy Dodge Ram with Cummings. :( And yes bottom of picture is my Rottweiler. :)
20150928_172135%20ndash%20kopio%203_zpscackencv.jpg

We've got one too. They're good pals if you treat 'em right.
IMG_20150717_180608.jpg

Our drivers at the moment. 2001 Audi A6 quattro 2,5TDI tiptronic, 73 T&C and 1992 Audi 80 2,8 V6. Behind in garage is my 1965 Valiant 318/A833/8 3/4

Next to the company car I have a VW Golf IV for the winter and the "new" Mercedes-Benz 260E (w124) for the summer and a Imperial in pieces ;)

I don't have a better pic of the Golf, but they are both on the picture (kind of)
View attachment 77436
I lost my 300E and had 5 disks in my back and neck damaged in 2008 to a rear end collision... actually 2... I am a complete dumbass for continuing to drive the car until I got it in for repairs... the second rear ender got me in the same place and the crumple had crumpled. That was the definite end of flat rate for me. I really liked that car... a dealer mechanic's car since second owner, I was the 4th or 5th tech to own it... better fuel economy and pretty equal pep to my Roadmaster. Both cars are entirely valueless around here today.

Sounds bad :/ I like it tho.

The sedans are the least valuable versions over here, but due to its age and the possibility to register it as a historical signifient car, the prices are rising already. But that's not why I bought it. I just like the shape and the kind its driving. It's a solid feeling like driving a tank ;)

Back