What's your Daily Driver?

They still make the Pacifica?
05-2017-chrysler-pacifica-detroit-1.jpg

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of the Golf sometime soon and picking up a mid 2000s GTO or more likely a new Honda Civic with the turbo. That is if they every get around to making one without that lame duck CVT they stuck on them.

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of the Golf sometime soon and picking up a mid 2000s GTO or more likely a new Honda Civic with the turbo. That is if they every get around to making one without that lame duck CVT they stuck on them.
I raced a late model GTO yesterday. It was fast!
GTO on left:
FB_IMG_1459807301533.jpg

My second run on the left, late '60s Dart on right:
FB_IMG_1459807306042.jpg

Car was slower due to the heat.

ANY GTO, or ANY Honda ? That isn't even a choice, the answer is ANY GTO, any day, every day, under any circumstance !

Winter: 2015 Honda Accord
Summer: 1967 Chrysler Newport

Both, dark blue metallic.

But never a doubt as to which one I'd rather be driving.

image.jpg

Nine TALONS? That's about 10% of them made, isn't it?
They weren't all drivers! I'm a hoarder with some things. 3 I built from the ground up(-building engines) 2 were nice enough to to drive and 4 were various parts cars.
This was my favorite awd! Got her into the mid 12s.
image.jpeg

The red one in this pic is the same car as the top pick. The white (fwd)one was a driver. I ignorantly hit 155+mph one night racing a moostang in whitey!
image.jpeg

this 92 was my last one. The wife was constantly complaining about the small seats(tween you and I the seats weren't that small, it was also about the time her *** started getting bigger) Then she got pregnant and my lil sports cars were gone.......this is "a long story short"!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a white 91 Talon, Silver 92 Eclipse, Red 90 Laser it was the fastest of the four I have owned. We also had two other 91,92 talon parts cars and a red 94 Talon TSI it would eat a 5.0 tang up. My current 94 is green it sat for ten yrs cause it was an auto an trans was bad bought it for parts but it had the best body and had less miles. So I put a 5spd in it from the 91. 40,000 miles later that trans lost 5th gear one morning on my way to work drove it for 2wks in 4th, until I found one out of a wrecked 90 laser in SC.

Nice! All 1st gens too! I was doing 80 and the hood on my red 92 flew up and destroyed the roof. It was a 5speed. I ended up gutting the entire car and putting it all in the white 92 auto.....that was fun! Entire wiring harness from head to tail had to be swapped along with the entire interior and drivetrain..... I've never wanted to drive an auto dsm lol. Gotta love the syncro crunch in those dsms!! I wished I could have afforded a sheptrans!

Back